This season's Senhor? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

This season's Senhor?

Reaction Score
A black bear isn’t a Grizzly. The below suggests the Grizzly has the edge (bigger, heavier, faster). Gorilla is smarter. The truth is that neither would be stupid enough to fight the other. Kodak Grizzly can go over 1000 pounds and even the inland ones average over 600. Amazingly people seem fascinated by this matchup.

Nah. I get the weight and height comparison. Gorillas are much smarter, stronger (4 times as strong based on the video below) and have a harder bite force. Bears are fatter and lazier, for lack of a better term.

Reaction Score
Nah. I get the weight and height comparison. Gorillas are much smarter, stronger (4 times as strong based on the video below) and have a harder bite force. Bears are fatter and lazier, for lack of a better term.

No. There is no getting over the 300 lb deficit, the claws and bite of a male grizzly. It’s a ridiculous VS because the two species rarely would be near each other to interact and if they did they would choose health and life over machoism. But if they did it’d be over quickly. I love the gorilla but there’s nothing that can kill a male grizzly other than elephant, hippo or pack of predators.

Attachments

• F7C1A14C-BEA7-4E05-BB98-731F810E11F9.jpeg
    F7C1A14C-BEA7-4E05-BB98-731F810E11F9.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 89

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No. There is no getting over the 300 lb deficit, the claws and bite of a male grizzly. It’s a ridiculous VS because the two species rarely would be near each other to interact and if they did they would choose health and life over machoism. But if they did it’d be over quickly. I love the gorilla but there’s nothing that can kill a male grizzly other than elephant, hippo or pack of predators.

The bears claws length and overall reach seems to be the reason why most suggest the bear would win.

One swipe from the bear and the gorillas neck and veins are shredded.

I still go with the gorilla for overall agailty but I realize I am in the minority.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

The gorilla needs to take the fight to trees, thick brush or something other than open terrain to negate the raw power advantage of a grizzly.

Reaction Score
The gorilla needs to take the fight to trees, thick brush or something other than open terrain to negate the raw power advantage of a grizzly.
I hear you but agility in the trees will get a few meaningless bites or punches in but eventually it comes down to the two getting ahold of each other. Then it’s over, and quick. An elephant, a hippo, an angry pack, or a large caliber bullet is the only thing killing a male grizzly.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I hear you but agility in the trees will get a few meaningless bites or punches in but eventually it comes down to the two getting ahold of each other. Then it’s over, and quick. An elephant, a hippo, an angry pack, or a large caliber bullet is the only thing killing a male grizzly.

Nah. A male gorilla has enough strength and long enough teeth to snap a grizzly's neck.

Reaction Score
The Gorilla has double the wingspan. It can keep the Grizzly at bay, not letting it get close. As heavy as a Grizzly is, one crack to the head from a gorilla while it's charging in and it's still over.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We had better tread carefully here. The true story they are referencing occurred in Kentucky and the (stuffed carcass of the) bear in question is displayed in Lexington. I'm not sure that we want our mojo tied to this theme.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Frolicsome Ursine.

This spirit animal should probably be invoked at the beginning of each post and reply on the Boneyard.

Abbreviate. There is no reason to type it all out.
Ursa Blow.

Reaction Score
the cocaine killed the poor bear. we have better outcomes expected of this year's team

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
We forget the humble beginnings of Senhor: Meet Senhor Testiculo!
Please note:. Senhor's introduction was made during the "off-season". Then he slowly became a post game award.

IDK exactly when he slipped the leash and took on his overwhelming presence. But it must be remembered, that he slipped in the door at the proper time and with proper introduction.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Please note:. Senhor's introduction was made during the "off-season". Then he slowly became a post game award.

IDK exactly when he slipped the leash and took on his overwhelming presence. But it must be remembered, that he slipped in the door at the proper time and with proper introduction.
BTW, I fondly recall Tyler Oleander being awarded the Senhor Testiculo one game, not because of his in-game performance, but because he got into a beef with KO.

Takes a pair of testicules to get into a beef with your coach like that.

What a fun year that was

Reaction Score
Nah. A male gorilla has enough strength and long enough teeth to snap a grizzly's neck.
^^^This. A gorilla is so much more agile. If a gorilla had an open path to the bear's neck, he's clamped on with his giant fangs and stronger bite and it's over.

Again, just think what an average 100 lb chimp can do to human limbs when the human is twice it's size. Chimps know humans use their hands.....so they purposely eat them off. They know humans need their face to lure prospective mates....so they purposely eat the face off. They're smart vicious murderers.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Your introduction of Senhor alone is enough to justify your status as the new judge.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Your introduction of Senhor alone is enough to justify your status as the new judge.
@prankster was my choice last year but too many of you morons went with that loser dumpster.

Never underestimate the ability of a casual fan to judge a decent mojo and jurrrdge!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
@prankster was my choice last year but too many of you morons went with that loser dumpster.

Never underestimate the ability of a casual fan to judge a decent mojo and jurrrdge!
And so it begins.

Dumpster.....well he needs no introduction. And those well experienced on this board (in terms of # of seasons posting and/or lurking) know him well.

And like the rooster who believes that the sun rises BECAUSE he crowed, there is much in the way of undeserved preening that goes on.

Shoo Shoo Orange Flu, indeed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Deepster quit at the last minute and trashed the hanging tradition. This is the first post Deepster year and you can see the mojo is just taking off without him. He had a good run, but it’s over.

Prankster stepped up last year at the 11th hour. Let’s see what he can do with adequate time for preparation. As long as he follows the complete tradition of nominations, trial, and sentencing, I think we will be fine. The man who introduced Senhor to the board can’t be a bad choice.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
And so it begins.

Dumpster.....well he needs no introduction. And those well experienced on this board (in terms of # of seasons posting and/or lurking) know him well.

And like the rooster who believes that the sun rises BECAUSE he crowed, there is much in the way of undeserved preening that goes on.

Shoo Shoo Orange Flu, indeed.
But, who knows, he may become enthralled with that doily embroidery class he gets involved in later this month.

There is a possibility he fails to remember when March Madness rolls around this year.

Sort of like he did last year, but with less schizophrenia.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Deepster quit at the last minute and trashed the hanging tradition. This is the first post Deepster year and you can see the mojo is just taking off without him. He had a good run, but it’s over.

Prankster stepped up last year at the 11th hour. Let’s see what he can do with adequate time for preparation. As long as he follows the complete tradition of nominations, trial, and sentencing, I think we will be fine. The man who introduced Senhor to the board can’t be a bad choice.
@Deepster belongs on the women’s bb forum.

Reaction Score

LOL. Good luck with that one. That's like giving the keys of a Lamborghini over to your senile grampy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom