This season's Senhor? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This season's Senhor?

pj

Reaction Score
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but shouldn't the mojo come about more organically? This seems a little forced.

Yes. Why not Cocaine Husky?

382693375_8f2ad24c99_b.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Need someone to take the bigger version of this, put a Husky on the right and plaster Elizabeth Banks with Logos of other teams.

cocaine_bear.jpg_1592070664.jpg

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
The shirt and Jerry both look like they could use some soap and warm water.

So other than the coke on the shirt, his fingers are blackened with soot from smoking Heroin off of a Tin foil "ramp". The interviewer did a summary of the actual interview (the Interview was in 85 2 weeks before Jerry got busted in golden gate park) a few years back: Here is his recollection:

"As soon as that meeting was over, I switched cassettes in my tape recorder and headed over the Golden Gate Bridge to meet Grateful Dead spokesman Dennis McNally at a restaurant in San Rafael. Dennis led me to the home of a Grateful Dead supporter who, it turned out, was letting Jerry Garcia live in her basement. My mission: Interview Garcia for a cover story in Frets, a magazine devoted to acoustic music. I've never been a Deadhead, but friends who are tell me that my meeting with Jerry took place during one of the lowest points of his life. Garcia, unwashed and disheveled, shuffled slowly into the living room, his black T-shirt sprinkled with white powder. His fingertips were blackened in a manner consistent with "chasing the dragon," as smoking heroin was commonly referred to in the Bay Area. Ten minutes into our interview, Garcia nonchalantly chopped a large rock of cocaine into about twenty lines and consumed all of it during the next hour"

Reaction Score
Whenever I see bears I always think of the bear attack scene in The Revenant. Man that was one chilling scene.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Curious, then, on your thoughts on how a pair of testicles organically became the mojo icon in 2014.
Because they were anthropomorphized testicles?

Reaction Score
Curious, then, on your thoughts on ho

Here's the difference, and I'm only diving into this because I take mojo very seriously. Senhor was something totally random, from Brazil, utterly disgusting and hilarious, and only UConn had him. As much as I love the Cocaine Husky thing, there will be a million "Cocaine ..." things out there when all is said and done. It won't be ours.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sorry, can't get behind cocaine anything. Not even that funny.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We had a spirited discussion at work earlier this week on who would win between a gorilla and a grizzly.

General consensus is grizzly wins but they never accounted for a gorillas ability to use and manipulate tools for weapons and keep the bear at bay. Plus, if the gorilla gets the bear in the trees, the gorilla is much more agile.

Conversely, a coked up bear can probably overcome those developmental advantages of a gorilla.

Reaction Score
We had a spirited discussion at work earlier this week on who would win between a gorilla and a grizzly.

General consensus is grizzly wins but they never accounted for a gorillas ability to use and manipulate tools for weapons and keep the bear at bay. Plus, if the gorilla gets the bear in the trees, the gorilla is much more agile.

Conversely, a coked up bear can probably overcome those developmental advantages of a gorilla.

NO way. Gorilla in a landslide. Grizzly males range from 400-700 lbs. Silverback gorilla males are 300-500 lbs. Assuming the weight is similar, there’s no way in hell a bear could stand a chance. It’s nowhere near as strong, nimble or brutally vicious as a gorilla.

I have stood 20 ft from a 400 lb black bear while it plods over to eat my bird feeder. A chimpanzee can tear a humans limb or face off.

CL82

Reaction Score
General consensus is grizzly wins but they never accounted for a gorillas ability to use and manipulate tools for weapons and keep the bear at bay
Yep if the gorilla picked up an AK, that shifts the odds dramatically in its favor.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
We forget the humble beginnings of Senhor: Meet Senhor Testiculo!
Senhor was a totally organic, uniquely Boneyard phenomenon. Possibly the most entertaining and effective mojo/ hanging in Boneyard history.

Tom will disagree, as his job, so he claims, got harder. In response to one of Tom's admonitions that we had to maintain the "family friendly" environment that drives serious advertisers to this site ( may the Lord have mercy on their souls).

There was one extraordinarily funny response to one of his posts, trying to reign the mess in a bit, that said, " OK, got it. No more pictures of squirrels nuts. Got it.".

Or something like that.

" Comedy gold,Jerry!"

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I believe that's Keri Russell I'd plaster either one :)
Ahh I only had the tiny pic, couldn’t really tell. Knew Banks was in the movie.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
NO way. Gorilla in a landslide. Grizzly males range from 400-700 lbs. Silverback gorilla males are 300-500 lbs. Assuming the weight is similar, there’s no way in hell a bear could stand a chance. It’s nowhere near as strong, nimble or brutally vicious as a gorilla.

I have stood 20 ft from a 400 lb black bear while it plods over to eat my bird feeder. A chimpanzee can tear a humans limb or face off.
A black bear isn’t a Grizzly. The below suggests the Grizzly has the edge (bigger, heavier, faster). Gorilla is smarter. The truth is that neither would be stupid enough to fight the other. Kodak Grizzly can go over 1000 pounds and even the inland ones average over 600. Amazingly people seem fascinated by this matchup.

CL82

Reaction Score
Senhor was a totally organic, uniquely Boneyard phenomenon. Possibly the most entertaining and effective mojo/ hanging in Boneyard history.

Tom will disagree, as his job, so he claims, got harder. In response to one of Tom's admonitions that we had to maintain the "family friendly" environment that drives serious advertisers to this site ( may the Lord have mercy on their souls).

There was one extraordinarily funny response to one of his posts, trying to reign the mess in a bit, that said, " OK, got it. No more pictures of squirrels nuts. Got it.".

Or something like that.

" Comedy gold,Jerry!"
I don’t know if I want to live in a world where you can’t post pictures of scroll on the Boneyard.

CL82

Reaction Score
OK, got it. No more pictures of squirrels nuts. Got it.".
I don’t know if I want to live in a world where you can’t post pictures of squirrel nuts, and The Boneyard.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm sure Tom is going to love the advertising metrics with all the references to cocaine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom