This aged well | Page 5 | The Boneyard

This aged well

Reaction Score
He’s a great player. But Magic was a delight. Jordan was so clutch. Russell far more dominant and much more humble. LeBron is a highly talented and unique physical player who is just an a**hole. His career is about done, good riddance.
So so so much wrong with this post.

First off, LeBron is just as clutch as MJ, if not more, statistically.

Russell was a dominant defender, but he had a juvenile offensive game, shooting 44% as a center is absolutely putrid.

LeBron is not an “a**hole” again, he’s pretty cocky (as BigErn said, why shouldn’t he be?) but he’s also done a lot of good and is a great role model. MJ certainly was an a**hole, but i’m not of the opinion that it takes anything away from him, like LeBron haters are.

Lastly, uhh…he averaged 30 ppg this year on very good shooting percentages. Don’t know if i’d consider that “about done”.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
These takes are cringeworthy.

Look at the roster he dragged to the NBA finals when he was Tyrese Martins age.
I'm sorry, thought the discussion was about titles. Start talking about being close, the dynamics of any conversation go off the rails. We add close, everyone's resume expands 1000%

Cringeworthy is listening to Lebron spreading his wisdom

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say his season is overrated, he's going to finish outside the top 10 for MVP. He scored a ton for a team that turned out to be terrible.
I think it's overrated in the sense that the points didn't mean much because of the team's failures—and the fact that his defense was horrible. It was an impressive year in an historical sense, but I'm not sure he belongs in the Top 10 of MVP voting in the same way that Beal wasn't last year. In that sense—the fact that he'll be Top 10 in MVP voting—I think his season is overrated against his peers.

Against the history of 37 year olds? Absolutely not.

Reaction Score
I think it's overrated in the sense that the points didn't mean much because of the team's failures—and the fact that his defense was horrible. It was an impressive year in an historical sense, but I'm not sure he belongs in the Top 10 of MVP voting in the same way that Beal wasn't last year. In that sense—the fact that he'll be Top 10 in MVP voting—I think his season is overrated against his peers.

Against the history of 37 year olds? Absolutely not.
He's not going to be top 10 in MVP voting though. I don't think anyone is rating his season highly, he scored a lot leading his team to one of the worst records in the league.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say his season is overrated, he's going to finish outside the top 10 for MVP. He scored a ton for a team that turned out to be terrible.
He's 37 and has played 19 seasons. Did you expect him to be peak LeBron forever?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The hate for LeBron is insane. He’s been on 3 teams in 19 seasons. But he’s a “Raider”. Give me a break. He brought each team he was on at least 1 championship, insane revenue, and is also charitable outside of basketball. I get the MJ lore, but shouldn’t mean you unconditionally hate a comparable player.
He brings it on himself.

MJ was great with one team and LeBron likes to jump from team to team and have his super teams. He started that crap which some hate

Reaction Score
He brings it on himself.

MJ was great with one team and LeBron likes to jump from team to team and have his super teams. He started that crap which some hate
3 teams in 19 seasons. Also who tf cares.

That first Cleveland team did nothing to help him, he had to leave.

In Miami Wade and Bosh were aging rapidly.

Then he wanted to be in LA with his family.

Such a detriment of his character!

Reaction Score
He's not going to be top 10 in MVP voting though. I don't think anyone is rating his season highly, he scored a lot leading his team to one of the worst records in the league.
I misread your post. Thought you said Top 10 in MVP voting.

Reaction Score
Lebron should’ve signed with the Knicks in 2010.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom