This aged well | The Boneyard

This aged well

Reaction Score
Lebron is a raider. He shows up to a place, he’ll win for a little while, then burden you with old players & inflated contracts, leaving you in hell as he goes to the next situation
Right….but he wins your franchise a championship before he bounces. Not a ton of teams complaining about that

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
He should go back to Miami. But not be given any control over personnel decisions.

Reaction Score
The hate for LeBron is insane. He’s been on 3 teams in 19 seasons. But he’s a “Raider”. Give me a break. He brought each team he was on at least 1 championship, insane revenue, and is also charitable outside of basketball. I get the MJ lore, but shouldn’t mean you unconditionally hate a comparable player.

Reaction Score
The hate for LeBron is insane. He’s been on 3 teams in 19 seasons. But he’s a “Raider”. Give me a break. He brought each team he was on at least 1 championship, insane revenue, and is also charitable outside of basketball. I get the MJ lore, but shouldn’t mean you unconditionally hate a comparable player.
He brings the hate on himself with his actions. LeBron is an insufferable ego-maniac that has absolutely no self awareness. I mean the guy refers to himself as "the king". I guess that's what happens when you're surrounded by a bunch of "yes men" by the time you're 10/11 years old.

FHLOE2OaQAEaifY.jpg

Remember this tweet from August?

Reaction Score
It’s not hate, it’s factual. Lebron will go to your team, hold you over the barrel & make you get rid of all your young talent & draft capital. Then, put you against the cap to where you can’t sign any free agents, so you have to overpay to keep mediocre players. Then when he realizes he can’t win with the group he’s surrounded himself with anymore, he’s onto the next one. Leaving you in a worse situation than when he arrived.
To his credit though, he’s a microwave championship

Reaction Score
It’s not hate, it’s factual. Lebron will go to your team, hold you over the barrel & make you get rid of all your young talent & draft capital. Then, put you against the cap to where you can’t sign any free agents, so you have to overpay to keep mediocre players. Then when he realizes he can’t win with the group he’s surrounded himself with anymore, he’s onto the next one. Leaving you in a worse situation than when he arrived.
To his credit though, he’s a microwave championship
Yeah, when the best player in the world leaves your team, you tend to end up worse than you were.

Reaction Score
Russ’ descent has been insane, and AD being arguably the softest player in the league doomed them. If I was LeBron, I may consider returning to Cleveland. Great young core there.
LeBron bashed Cleveland's GM on his way out and left the team in shambles . They don't want him back there nor do they want to draft his son, Bronny Jr, which LeBron requires if you want him on you're team.

Reaction Score
Lebron is a raider. He shows up to a place, he’ll win for a little while, then burden you with old players & inflated contracts, leaving you in hell as he goes to the next situation
This is a very dumb take. Every team would take one NBA Championship for 4 to 5 bad seasons after that. Lebron wins a championship everywhere he goes

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't hate him, but he's probably the least likable major star the NBA has had, at least that I can remember. Bird, Magic, Jordan, Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, Oajuwon, Isaiah Thomas, all those guys had personalities. So I have rooted against him at every stop and look forward to his retirement.

Reaction Score
I don't hate him, but he's probably the least likable major star the NBA has had, at least that I can remember. Bird, Magic, Jordan, Duncan, Kobe, Shaq, Oajuwon, Isaiah Thomas, all those guys had personalities. So I have rooted against him at every stop and look forward to his retirement.
Yeah, the gambling addict a’hole Jordan was incredibly likable.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
flipping around the dial the other day, i saw some picks of shoeking and a game that they lost.
he's old. and fat. yep, old and fat. and, he never could talk entertainingly, so i guess a future like shaq, charles, or kenny is out of the question. but he is the shoeking, so mebbe al bundy will hire him.

Reaction Score
Yeah, the gambling addict a’hole Jordan was incredibly likable.
Did you watch how other players interacted with Jordan on all star weekend at the NBA 75 events/ceremony? Everyone wanted to be around him. Now go back and look how players interacted with LeBron, they didn't want to be around him and avoided him at all costs.

Reaction Score
Did you watch how other players interacted with Jordan on all star weekend at the NBA 75 events/ceremony? Everyone wanted to be around him. Now go back and look how players interacted with LeBron, they didn't want to be around him and avoided him at all costs.
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to single out to try to prove your idiotic point.

Reaction Score
Amazing how any LeBron discussion always brings the idiots out into the daylight

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom