This aged well | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This aged well

Reaction Score
5 championships without joining forces, no Ray 3 hes 3-0 vs Lebron in the finals.
I also put Duncan over Kobe and Shaq.
The last sentence I agree with. The first point, again, terribly ridiculous.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Russ’ descent has been insane, and AD being arguably the softest player in the league doomed them. If I was LeBron, I may consider returning to Cleveland. Great young core there.
Only if Cleveland can also keep the young talent without having to give them all away in exchange for him.

Reaction Score
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to single out to try to prove your idiotic point.
You're arguing LeBum is likeable and Jordan isn't. I made a point against your argument. I know your mom was probably still changing the sheets you pissed on when Jordan was playing so you probably don't understand just how globally loved Jordan was compared to LeBron

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Duncan> Lebron
this is thought provoking, so i looked it up.
the book sez timmy, 5x champ.
shoeking, 4x champ.
looking further, the book also sez that kobe is a five timer, and kareem and mj are six timers.
hmmmmm, checking, checking.....hmmmm,
5 is more than 4, and 6 is fifty percent more! math is our friend.

Reaction Score
Ray did save Lebron’s legacy btw, I know Celtics fans are angry about that.

Reaction Score
Because your points are stupid and easily disproven
So disprove the points I made genius. I mean they are literal facts, one is a tweet directly from LeBum, and if you watched the Top 75 players celebration you would know what I was talking about, but obviously you didn't. You're best comebacks are "you're stupid, you're an idiot". Clown

Reaction Score
So disprove the points I made genius. I mean they are literal facts, one is a tweet directly from LeBum, and if you watched the Top 75 players celebration you would know what I was talking about, but obviously you didn't. You're best comebacks are "you're stupid, you're an idiot". Clown
So because NBA stars much his elder didn’t kiss his feet, he’s unlikable? Gimme a break man, you’re making absolutely no sense.

Reaction Score
Your*

Reaction Score
Your*
LOL Makes sense now, I am arguing against an idiot. Here's an English lesson for you

When to use you’re

Let’s take a look at you’re first.

You’re is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. Here’s how it looks in a few sentences:

• You’re my best friend!
  • I think you’re the perfect match for the job.
  • Make sure you’re healthy.
Any of these sentences would read the exact same way if you are replaced you’re.

When to use your

Your is a possessive adjective used to show ownership. It is not a contraction. Your is usually followed by a noun (including gerunds).

Take these sentences, for example:

• Your hair looks great today!
  • I wish I had your energy.
  • Has all your running around made you tired?

Reaction Score
LOL Makes sense now, I am arguing against an idiot. Here's an English lesson for you

When to use you’re

You’re is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. Here’s how it looks in a few sentences:

• You’re my best friend!
Any of these sentences would read the exact same way if you are replaced you’re.

When to use your

Your is a possessive adjective used to show ownership. It is not a contraction. Your is usually followed by a noun (including gerunds).

Wow. You haven’t figured it out yet. Surprising.

Reaction Score
So because NBA stars much his elder didn’t kiss his feet, he’s unlikable? Gimme a break man, you’re making absolutely no sense.
No because other NBA players don't want to be around LeBron makes him unlikeable what don't you get about that? I know you worship the ground he walks on so no point in arguing with you, we can both have our opinions.

Reaction Score

When to use you’re

• You’re my best friend!

When to use your

Yes and in your post you said the phrase "You're best comebacks". Now read that nice English lesson above and find the error

Reaction Score
No because other NBA players don't want to be around LeBron makes him unlikeable what don't you get about that? I know you worship the ground he walks on so no point in arguing with you, we can both have our opinions.
When Jordan and Kobe were playing, players didn’t want to be around them either. Stop making dumb arguments to support a dumb point.

Reaction Score
When Jordan and Kobe were playing, players didn’t want to be around them either. Stop making dumb arguments to support a dumb point.
Really?? This really shows how young you are. Go back and watch the documentaries and weekends from the 90's all star games. EVERYONE wanted to be around Kobe and Jordan

Reaction Score
Really?? This really shows how young you are. Go back and watch the documentaries and weekends from the 90's all star games. EVERYONE wanted to be around Kobe and Jordan
Yeah, their teammates LOVED them.

Reaction Score
He brings the hate on himself with his actions. LeBron is an insufferable ego-maniac that has absolutely no self awareness. I mean the guy refers to himself as "the king". I guess that's what happens when you're surrounded by a bunch of "yes men" by the time you're 10/11 years old.

View attachment 75340

Remember this tweet from August?
The problem is when LeBron haters bring their reasons why they don't like him the person into arguments about why they don't like him the player. This is where your points totally fall short. Your comment doesn't include a single basketball opinion.

So you can hate him all you want, but he has more seasons in his career where he's made the finals (10) than missed the finals (9). And he had a run in the 2010s when he made 8 straight finals (and that was playing for 2 teams not 6 like some of you pretend). It might be another 50 years before we see this happen again.

Reaction Score
The problem is when LeBron haters bring their reasons why they don't like him the person into arguments about why they don't like him the player. This is where your points totally fall short. Your comment doesn't include a single basketball opinion.

So you can hate him all you want, but he has more seasons in his career where he's made the finals (10) than missed the finals (9). And he had a run in the 2010s when he made 8 straight finals (and that was playing for 2 teams not 6 like some of you pretend). It might be another 50 years before we see this happen again.
He's also jumped around from team to team playing GM. He's surrounded himself with Hall of Famers so it's worked a fair amount of the time. His most impressive feat was when he was doing it with the Cavs team he was drafted by. The East was incredibly weak then but he did get through that Pistons team which was a hell of an accomplishment. Incredible success with some major duds.

His legacy is intact and he'll pass Kareem in all-time scoring but he'll never pass Jordan and be considered the best ever which is what he's been chasing his entire career, it's what Kobe was chasing his entire career too. It's like they were chasing a ghost but the ghost is still alive and still way more popular than them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom