Things are looking up for a Championship run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image-3902206095.jpg

Reaction Score
Been looking for that wings over storrs photoshop that says 'winning' instead

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
#TigerBlood is greater than (Memphis) Tiger

Reaction Score
You know, people are comparing Napier and his role on the team to Kemba's....

Is it time to bring Charlie back from the dead?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

This is pretty much your call....

Last time around, it was pretty much Charlie Sheen, in the news, 24/7. Today? Not so much.

But, overall, I think I would feel more secure in all of this if you would make a simple declaration, rather than asking permission/questions.

Senhor Testiculo says...."Grow a set!"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

My opinion: that well has already been bled dry.

But agree with prank, just make the call. Bear in mind we need some time to build momentum.

Reaction Score
Nope. I think I'm out this year. I don't feel the Mojo.

Blasphemy! It's not even the start of the conference tourney and you're calling it quits? I expect more out of one of the board elders.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Deepster said:
You do have a tough job. Come up with the wrong mojo statement, and you will get the blame when we lose in the second round, when it is this current clusterf@ck of an offense, chemistry issues and disappearing pansies that will get us bounced, not your mojo. On flip side come up with the right mojo statement and your already legendary status goes from the equivalent of Jim Calhoun Status, to the godlike status of the greatest coach of our generation Mike krzyzewski. I say look at it that way, go for those lofty heights, and we will be camping out in an area in front of your house called " deepsterville".

Reaction Score
You do have a tough job. Come up with the wrong mojo statement, and you will get the blame when we lose in the second round, when it is this current clusterf@ck of an offense, chemistry issues and disappearing pansies that will get us bounced, not your mojo. On flip side come up with the right mojo statement and your already legendary status goes from the equivalent of Jim Calhoun Status, to the godlike status of the greatest coach of our generation Mike krzyzewski. I say look at it that way, go for those lofty heights, and we will be camping out in an area in front of your house called " deepsterville".

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
If you guys are handing those things out, I'll take them too. For the mojo of course.
I imagine it's very difficult to find those things in Reno.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Way to drop a steaming dump all over the mojo.

Reaction Score
I think the we squeezed just about as much as we could from mr sheen, there has to be better mojo, and the mojo started with muppets rant.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
This is absolutely unacceptable!

Would it be OK for Napier to say I just don't feel it - I'm not expecting to have a good tournament run?

Would it be OK for Omar to say his touch is off and he just doesn't see how he can do better?

Would it be OK for Ollie to say the team just doesn't have strong enough centers to make a run?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Makers Mark should slap you in the face. Hard. Twice.

Did JC stop riding when he crashed and broke some ribs?

Did the 99 team pack it in after their only loss late in the season to Miami?

No pressure but the clock is ticking while you dawdle with this pathetic 'I got nothing' attitude.

You will get off your ass and do something. You won't phone it in. You won't just give up.

The team gets up everyday and goes to practice to figure out a way to get out of their funk.

The mojo is strong within you. The teams needs your mojo. We need your mojo.

Now put on your big boy pants and light this rocket already. Anything less than a strong offering to the Basketball Gods will not be tolerated.

Notice is hereby served. Do your F*&%ING job!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
To paraphrase Winger:

There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're Huskies, but we're UConn Huskies! We've been kicking ass for 27 years (since JC took us to the NIT title)! We're three and one (in the final four)! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we are a high seed. We don't have to worry about whether Emmert wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great UConn fighting Huskies that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
To paraphrase Winger:

There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're Huskies, but we're UConn Huskies! We've been kicking ass for 27 years (since JC took us to the NIT title)! We're three and one (in the final four)! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we are a high seed. We don't have to worry about whether Emmert wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great UConn fighting Huskies that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.
Well done! If only Deepster would get on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom