Things are looking up for a Championship run | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Things are looking up for a Championship run

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
FfldCntyFan said:
To paraphrase Winger: There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're Huskies, but we're UConn Huskies! We've been kicking ass for 27 years (since JC took us to the NIT title)! We're three and one (in the final four)! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we are a high seed. We don't have to worry about whether Emmert wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great UConn fighting Huskies that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.

Like it, but slight correction we are 6-1 in FF.

August_West

Reaction Score
Apparently Charlie Sheen has been a no show for recent series shooting. It can't hurt!
Charlie not looking so hot:
iJMIVnM.jpg

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Nope. I think I'm out this year. I don't feel the Mojo.

Sabotage on the boneyard! Sabotage on the boneyard! Where is Swami? How is this happening? Jimmy C Muppet you guys are pissing me off!

Reaction Score
This is absolutely unacceptable!

Would it be OK for Napier to say I just don't feel it - I'm not expecting to have a good tournament run?

Would it be OK for Omar to say his touch is off and he just doesn't see how he can do better?

Would it be OK for Ollie to say the team just doesn't have strong enough centers to make a run?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Makers Mark should slap you in the face. Hard. Twice.

Did JC stop riding when he crashed and broke some ribs?

Did the 99 team pack it in after their only loss late in the season to Miami?

No pressure but the clock is ticking while you dawdle with this pathetic 'I got nothing' attitude.

You will get off your ass and do something. You won't phone it in. You won't just give up.

The team gets up everyday and goes to practice to figure out a way to get out of their funk.

The mojo is strong within you. The teams needs your mojo. We need your mojo.

Now put on your big boy pants and light this rocket already. Anything less than a strong offering to the Basketball Gods will not be tolerated.

Notice is hereby served. Do your F*&%ING job!
Please tell me you were kidding when you said the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. Seriously man, even as "average Americans" go, that's awful.

August_West

Reaction Score
uconn17smith said:
Please tell me you were kidding when you said the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. Seriously man, even as "average Americans" go, that's awful.

::face palm::
What the duck happened to the yard I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts?

This is truly a sad day.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Kids nowadays........how does one lack such fundamental cultural knowledge as to not know Bluto Blutarsky?

August_West

Reaction Score
prankster said:
I blame public education!

I blame senhor testiculo and by extension, you. Start stretching that neck, amigo.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kids nowadays...how does one lack such fundamental cultural knowledge as to not know Bluto Blutarsky?

This confirms my other point. What he needs is some booze, drugs and hookers. In fact we all do.

August_West

Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
This confirms my other point. What he needs is some booze, drugs and hookers. In fact we all do.

WWCD

( what would Charlie do?)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

You never know. This could be the defining statement that brings mojo back.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I knew someone would comment - glad you figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom