The Worst Trait Belonging To UConn's Worst Point Guard Under Calhoun | Page 6 | The Boneyard

The Worst Trait Belonging To UConn's Worst Point Guard Under Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was linked in huskymagic's thread and after reading the first few pages again I had to bump it for perspective.

And to confirm BigErn's contention that huskymagic is one of the biggest morons on the board.

Me, I'm just a garden-variety idiot.

PS: I *might* have made a similar post or ten about Taliek when he was a freshman and/or sophomore. And I'm still not convinced that I was wrong.

I was just thinking about this the other day when I remembered from a few years ago my fake fan aunt, who has HCC season tickets, once said, "I can't stand that punk Napier". The gen pop frequently doesn't get it.

Reaction Score
It was linked in huskymagic's thread and after reading the first few pages again I had to bump it for perspective.

And to confirm BigErn's contention that huskymagic is one of the biggest morons on the board.

Me, I'm just a garden-variety idiot.

PS: I *might* have made a similar post or ten about Taliek when he was a freshman and/or sophomore. And I'm still not convinced that I was wrong.

You weren't ;)

Reaction Score
Really entertaining read from days before I was on the yard.

Tough showing by the op here, but maybe if we bash on Gibbs enough it'll turn out similarly.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Really entertaining read from days before I was on the yard.

Tough showing by the op here, but maybe if we bash on Gibbs enough it'll turn out similarly.
Oh if we don't dance you can bet your bottom dollar Gibbs will be on the chop block. Just the nature of things around here.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't care what you morons say, I'm pretty sure Shabazz is going to lead us to another championship before he's done!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This was, by far, the dumbest thing I've ever said. And it's a long list.

So what's your point?

I'm pretty sure I (negatively) compared Kemba to Stephon Marbury after the Marquette loss in 2011.

Yup.

Reaction Score
Sorry ZLS for bringing this one back but it was relevant in the other thread. There's a few classics from back in the day that I wish would/could return. The complete slaughtering of Rickety Moore and Taliek along with the coronation and subsequent assassinations of Ater, Ajou, and AJ would be interesting reads today. AJ was of course vindicated by the end. But he had a hell of a run on these boards going from savior to punk to excellence.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Fishy said:
That doesn't make it better nor does it buy you any wiggle room. This is the kind of dickish post that makes this place a pure duck*ing rubber room of stupid. Before you, some jerkoff made the same post about Kevin Ollie or Ricky Moore or Taliek Brown and, yes, Kemba. A good chunk of the people here are garden-variety idiots - they'll never know any better. You should, but you don't and that's scary. Napier is a kid who doesn't know what he's doing and he's playing with a bunch of other kids who really, really don't know what they're doing - and just to add to the level of difficulty, the head coach has yoyo'd in and out of his job over the past month. But he's the worst starter Calhoun has ever had. Okie dokie - thanks for the insight.

You are just insufferable when you're wrong. It's downright infuriating when you're actually right. I hate you so much.

God I'm an idiot.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
ConnHuskBask said:
I'm pretty sure I (negatively) compared Kemba to Stephon Marbury after the Marquette loss in 2011. Yup.

As a Knicks fan, the fact that you felt the need to clarify that as a negative comparison is particularly insulting.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Everyone needs to remember this post when we start jumping to conclusions about our present team.

Reaction Score
Everyone needs to remember this post when we start jumping to conclusions about our present team.

I don't follow. The 2012 team continued to be maddening throughout the year, all the way through our 1st round no-show against Iowa State.

Or do you mean that the guys we criticize now could be the studs of the future?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
As a Knicks fan, the fact that you felt the need to clarify that as a negative comparison is particularly insulting.

Hahaha, well said.

I think I was lucky enough that I posted that on the old site and hopefully it can fade into oblivion now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't follow. The 2012 team continued to be maddening throughout the year, all the way through our 1st round no-show against Iowa State.

Or do you mean that the guys we criticize now could be the studs of the future?

That's pretty much it. You don't go from the worst PG Calhoun ever had to one of the Top 3. It just doesn't happen. Perspective is an anathema around here.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
That doesn't make it better nor does it buy you any wiggle room.

This is the kind of dickish post that makes this place a pure duck*ing rubber room of stupid. Before you, some jerkoff made the same post about Kevin Ollie or Ricky Moore or Taliek Brown and, yes, Kemba.

A good chunk of the people here are garden-variety idiots - they'll never know any better. You should, but you don't and that's scary.

Napier is a kid who doesn't know what he's doing and he's playing with a bunch of other kids who really, really don't know what they're doing - and just to add to the level of difficulty, the head coach has yoyo'd in and out of his job over the past month.

But he's the worst starter Calhoun has ever had. Okie dokie - thanks for the insight.

Fishy hit the nail on the head. The only way you say SN is the worst Calhoun point guard is to have no idea of what it means to be a point guard.

Reaction Score
This thread is like ZLS fondled some guy's crotch when he was drunk at a party 10 years ago and he's going to be reminded of it regularly for the rest of his life on the BY.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This thread is like ZLS fondled some guy's crotch when he was drunk at a party 10 years ago and he's going to be reminded of it regularly for the rest of his life on the BY.

It's fun though. For the rest of us.

Not the fondling bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member