Change Ad Consent OT: - The Old, the Obscure, and The Forgotten - Round 2 | Page 24 | The Boneyard

OT: The Old, the Obscure, and The Forgotten - Round 2

-

Bigboote

Lectroid feom Planet 10
Renaissance made extensive use of orchestras in their formative years. Then some external events kind of made that not possible. Along with it Mick Dunford started playing an electric guitar. Their next album was a shock to me, but I've come to really like it. This is the real gem from the album:

John and Mary/Jaco Pastorius/ Word of Mouth CD Dramatic, grand, imaginative, taking you to places you've never been musically. Gone to soon. Thank you for all the incredible music, Jaco.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Here is one from Joni Mitchell with Pat Metheny. She was into her jazz era by then. Listen to the tuning of her guitar and her chord changes. She did things so uniquely, and many artists were influenced by her. Someone once said that if there are musical geniuses, Joni is a genius with a capital G. Rick Beato did one of his "What makes this song great" videos about the album version of this piece that is worth a listen.

Bama fan

Grace Slick and the Great Society did a version of "Sally Go Round the Roses", too. @Scud49 jolted my memory with his Jaynetts post. This is prior to Grace joining the Jefferson Airplane and setting California on fire, figuratively at least.

Bama fan

Here is a great 40s classic by Man Tran. They are so smooth and polished.