The Official Thread of the New York Yankees - 2021

What is up with the Odor trade? They didn't give up much, but they aren't getting much.

Low average, strikes out a lot but has power. Sound familiar? Other than being left handed...hard to see how he helps.

He has a mean right hook. Can be the Yankees designated puncher.

What is up with the Odor trade? They didn't give up much, but they aren't getting much.

Low average, strikes out a lot but has power. Sound familiar? Other than being left handed...hard to see how he helps.

Is there a team who's hitters pattern would fit any better than the Yanks for a .231/.289 lifetime hitter who strikes out about every 3rd AB? Unbelievable they need hitters who can hit .300 and get on base vs good pitching.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Is there a team who's hitters pattern would fit any better than the Yanks for a .231/.289 lifetime hitter who strikes out about every 3rd AB? Unbelievable they need hitters who can hit .300 and get on base vs good pitching.
Seriously...what is this about? He isn't even that great defensively.

Only thing I can come up with is he is a lefty. I would rather play Tyler wade.

I just don't get it.

Seriously...what is this about? He isn't even that great defensively.

Only thing I can come up with is he is a lefty. I would rather play Tyler wade.

I just don't get it.

Yep lefty. Best bet was Didi coming back so that our Yanks weren’t stuck with a less than a average SS in Torres. Cashman had is chances he did nothing and last night just showed the norm now, a team who strikes out a lot with RISP. Add to it 5 games in a guy who goes 3-5 with 4 RBI needs to sit out with “general soreness” there’s your same ol cant possibly win a WS team. I don’t get it either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonaname

Top Bottom