The Official Thread of the New York Yankees - 2021 | Page 20 | The Boneyard

The Official Thread of the New York Yankees - 2021

Reaction Score
The only good part of the deal is Sanchez is gone.

Hate to see Urshela go. Decent player. Did well.

Kiner-Falefa the stop gap for a couple of years at shortstop. Another back up type catcher.

Donaldson - not a fan. He may have a couple of years left in him.

As I've said before, Cashman has to go. Hal has to develop a set of balls to run this organization. I don't see it.
Hal needs to get Jeter involved in the ownership. Donaldson is a 2 year deal not bad, I never look at the money of the deal I look at the years on the contract. That’s one issue I have with this team who cares if you go over the luxury tax, why is that more of a priority then then a World Series.

We live in today’s day and age where everyone is overspending especially your own fans. So your not willing to do the same as if it’s gonna hurt you financially to go over the luxury tax lol. George is rolling in his grave.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
If it isn’t the yankees (and I don’t even know if we make the playoffs), I hope the Mets win the World Series just to embarrass Hal & make him realize playing money ball when you have unlimited resources to spend is not how you win in a big market city.

Reaction Score
I’m liking the Rizzo deal: two years, 16M equally each year w/ opt out after first.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I guess that unofficially means the end of Luke Voit. Only guy on the team who wasn't made of glass (or at least played through his injuries)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I guess that unofficially means the end of Luke Voit. Only guy on the team who wasn't made of glass (or at least played through his injuries)
Need a lefty bat badly.

Sorry Luke.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Need a lefty bat badly.

Sorry Luke.
Don't disagree with this. Just thought the guy was a warrior. Hope we get a good return on him since he still has a few years of team control left

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Voit is now trade bait. Hope he lands in a good spot.

I believe Torres is now trade bait. LeMatheu will start at second. Torres number have fallen off since his first 2 years.

Could be a package deal for a third or fourth starter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom