The Official 2024 NY Mets Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

The Official 2024 NY Mets Thread

Reaction Score
Just watched all the post game. The theme that came out of it was a real bond of family and love.

1) Mendoza spoke about doing this for the family that supports them all and the fans that pushed them all year, then popped the bottles.
2) Lindor said he's never said "I love you" to so many guys like he has the last couple weeks.
3) Nimmo really soaking in being a lifetime Met and enjoying the moment.
4) All the families on the field with the players, the kids everywhere, Lindor and his daughter at his presser. Mendoza made a comment that this is what it means to be a Met and part of this franchise.

I know my head is in the clouds, but I can't help but feel they're building something real special here.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Just watched all the post game. The theme that came out of it was a real bond of family and love.

1) Mendoza spoke about doing this for the family that supports them all and the fans that pushed them all year, then popped the bottles.
2) Lindor said he's never said "I love you" to so many guys like he has the last couple weeks.
3) Nimmo really soaking in being a lifetime Met and enjoying the moment.
4) All the families on the field with the players, the kids everywhere, Lindor and his daughter at his presser. Mendoza made a comment that this is what it means to be a Met and part of this franchise.

I know my head is in the clouds, but I can't help but feel they're building something real special here.
Good thing Frank Cashen is dead so he can't dump Lindor in favor of Zach Neto.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom