The most annoying fan bases in sports | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The most annoying fan bases in sports

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I suppose I'm happy I don't have Twitter, (or X?), is it really that bad?
Take the worst of the good natured trolling that happens here, magnify it in intensity and meanness, then have the same thing repeated endlessly by a large group of people who just badger the other fanbase.

They are also quick to criticize our team when things are going wrong.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I suppose I'm happy I don't have Twitter, (or X?), is it really that bad?
It’s generational. The boneyard is like a retirement home, Twitter is like a college campus, tik tok / instagram is like a highschool campus. Parents just don’t understand.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
On the internet?

Arkansas.

For a school that really has accomplished nothing in anything, they’re chirpy.

If your school wins, other fans will find that annoying and you’re annoying by association.

Reaction Score
I think most fans in the aac hated us … and were happy when we left

Reaction Score
I remember going on there in the lead up to the UConn Arkansas game and it was embarrassing the things our fans were saying to the Arkansas fans. I don't like how these people are considered representative of our fanbase.

It’s like they took every stereotype of people from Greenwich and decided smug elitist should be their style guide.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
With all due respect, our twitter fan base may be the worst I have come across on the internet. Maybe a battle with tOSU football.

Dauster was talking about that on his latest pod.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
On the internet?

Arkansas.

For a school that really has accomplished nothing in anything, they’re chirpy.

If your school wins, other fans will find that annoying and you’re annoying by association.

Nah. We are pretty fricking annoying, and let's face it you made your bones on here telling us all that for last 24 years. I celebrated being the annoying one myself.

But I've come around. Our friend @8893 and I were texting back and forth this afternoon for a bit about Flagg........... and this was the result..............

IMG_1072.jpeg

Reaction Score
Any Big Ten fan is insufferable.

Purdeww and Michigan State fans are the worst. Michigan State fans are still holding onto “but if 2020 didn’t cancel we would have won” …

Reaction Score
UConn basketball only fans are definetly up there in terms of annoyance.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nah. We are pretty fricking annoying, and let's face it you made your bones on here telling us all that for last 24 years. I celebrated being the annoying one myself.

But I've come around. Our friend @8893 and I were texting back and forth this afternoon for a bit about Flagg........... and this was the result..............

View attachment 92454

Oh, you people annoy me something fierce.

But fans from other schools come here and I’m annoyed by them, too, so I didn’t think it was UConn-specific.

Is 88 not posting here anymore or is that my imagination?

And I kinda agree on Flagg. Will be thrilled if we win, but my head says we were third until we were second and we’re not going to get past Duke into first.

Reaction Score
And I kinda agree on Flagg. Will be thrilled if we win, but my head says we were third until we were second and we’re not going to get past Duke into first.
And I'm fine with that. Reading the posts about Flagg on here the last 3 weeks has been entertaining. But at the end of the day UConn made it a race that most people didn't think they would even be in. 2 years ago, heck even 1 year ago, UConn wouldn't even have been in the conversation for Flagg. Gotta move on and continue to go after top end talent. And they will. They'll win some going forward. Would it be better to win this recruiting battle? Sure, but UConn is going to be just fine without Flagg. I'm not going to be all worked up if he chooses Duke.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Oh, you people annoy me something fierce.

But fans from other schools come here and I’m annoyed by them, too, so I didn’t think it was UConn-specific.

Is 88 not posting here anymore or is that my imagination?

It’s been pretty much a full calendar year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It’s been pretty much a full calendar year.
Hope he’s doing well. We’d probably all be better off unplugging from social media, but amazingly this is the least bad option out there.

Reaction Score
I don't mind UNC fans. Duke and Kentucky though? Sure. I'd also add Alabama and Auburn fans.
I love the Duke chant when UNC is beating them. "That's alright, that's OK, you're gonna work for us someday." It's priceless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom