The most annoying fan bases in sports | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The most annoying fan bases in sports

Reaction Score
I despise Sara Cuse and her slutty fans more than any college base, but I find Pitt Fans to be the worst group of jackasses. They are delusional by social media standards....and that ain't an easy mark to reach.

Reaction Score
With all due respect, our twitter fan base may be the worst I have come across on the internet. Maybe a battle with tOSU football.
I take this as a compliment

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Philadelphia ANYTING
Yeah, I didn't realize this was all sports.
1. Flyers 2. Eagles 3. Sixers 4. Phillies. 5. Cowboys 6. Dolphins 7. Broncos 8. Canadiens .... Mets and Yankees up there, but have lost a bit. Astros are climbing.

Reaction Score
I love the Duke chant when UNC is beating them. "That's alright, that's OK, you're gonna work for us someday." It's priceless.
Yale used to do that to us.

Reaction Score
I mean just read about others projections preseason and look at the replies here. Never good enough even though most often they are close to spot on. The majority of our fan base is the definition of entitlement.

Reaction Score
1. Flyers 2. Eagles 3. Sixers 4. Phillies. 5. Cowboys 6. Dolphins 7. Broncos 8. Canadiens .... Mets and Yankees up there, but have lost a bit. Astros are climbing.

Sox could be #1 since 2004 with Pats hanging tight. I know, I’ve lived in that world during it all. It’s amazing they don’t realize it either.:eek:

I will allow Philly their spot though!

Reaction Score
The fans I find most annoying aren't for any particular team. I can't stand soccer fans who won't accept it if you aren't a soccer fan too. There's nothing wrong with being a fan of soccer, but it's ok to dislike the game too.

Reaction Score
Ohio St. football fans, Dallas Cowboy fans and Duke b-ball fans are all on the list for me, but there is a subset of Yankee fans that have no baseball IQ, expect to win every year and only show up to root for the team if they make the playoffs. Sadly, there is a subset of Sox fans like this, too, but not as many. We just have the fans that still are forever pessimists and watching a game with them is torture.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Broncos? Really?

Reaction Score
I love the Duke chant when UNC is beating them. "That's alright, that's OK, you're gonna work for us someday." It's priceless.
I remember seeing a Duke game early in Coach K's tenure when Duke was hosting Georgia Tech. The Tech coach was Bobby Cremins who, at that time, was about 35 and had a full head of totally grey hair. One side of Cameron would yell "GRECIAN!" and the other would respond with "FORMULA!" That was actually more funny than mean. (For the uninformed, Grecian Formula was a liquid applied to the hair that would gradually restore the original color to one's hair. A "friend" told me it really did work.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom