The Mojo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Mojo

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
A guy comes on the mojo thread and says “I don’t believe in mojo” and it’s my fault. Got it.
As the judiciary branch of this place, you sure seem to want to conscript every civilian into doing your job for you.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
A guy comes on the mojo thread and says “I don’t believe in mojo” and it’s my fault. Got it.
Sorry, I just don’t...but you do you. It’s entertaining anyway.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It's not your job to get believers to sign on - it's your job to make the non believers believers. That's when the magic happens. I was a non believer when "Winning" was announced. I was all in by the end. That was a brilliant campaign. This one had no legs.

Reaction Score
The problem is there were multiple victims that would rally the cause. Some very obvious targets with some history here. Upstater has history but no juice. The gas bag was a nobody.

Felt like you were guided by your own personal dislike rather than a fair reading of the prevailing winds.
My mojo is typically off the charts. I thought everything about yesterday was weak.

I'm not going to get into the high level of religiosity required of 2014, but yesterday I had to go to a home for a plumbing call at noon, and those bastards had to break up the floor of the basement to get to a pipe. By 7 pm, they were still there. I was watching on my phone without UConn gear and without a beer. Not even my quick ducks into the Chat for a drive-by comment (always good for some UConn fuel) could save things.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How about this...what we post here has absolutely nothing to do with how the team plays. I truly believe that.
Then nothing that you post does. That’s a rule one of the mojo.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Then nothing that you post does. That’s a rule one of the mojo.
I never believed anything I posted had any effect on the teams play. I’m sitting on my couch....they’re on the court.

CL82

Reaction Score
I never believed anything I posted had any effect on the teams play. I’m sitting on my couch....they’re on the court.
And since you never believed it, it doesn’t.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
And since you never believed it, it doesn’t.
When I’m there in person screaming my head off with thousands of others, I am a true believer. Just can’t make that leap to a message board. That’s why I don’t make inane lineup or coaching suggestions...I just read everyone else’s.

CL82

Reaction Score
When I’m there in person screaming my head off with thousands of others, I am a true believer. Just can’t make that leap to a message board.
And so your posts don’t matter. I’m agreeing with you.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
And so your posts don’t matter. I’m agreeing with you.
In the context of making the team win, you are correct.

Reaction Score
It's not your job to get believers to sign on - it's your job to make the non believers believers. That's when the magic happens. I was a non believer when "Winning" was announced. I was all in by the end. That was a brilliant campaign. This one had no legs.
I don’t care who believes or doesn’t believe. I only control what I can control.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don’t care who believes or doesn’t believe. I only control what I can control.
tenor.gif

CL82

Reaction Score
Which just happens to be the annual hanging and sentence. You can’t victory dance when it all comes together and then throw your hands in the air and say “it’s not my fault“ when it doesn’t.

CL82

Reaction Score
Maybe you should lay some blame off to your hangman.
Has Swami really done anything for years? He’s good for what a couple of posts annually? He needs to be out there enforcing the sentence.

Reaction Score
Which just happens to be the annual hanging and sentence. You can’t victory dance when it all comes together and then throw your hands in the air and say “it’s not my fault“ when it doesn’t.
I’m not sure you understand that is exactly how it works.

Reaction Score
Which is not much from all appearances.
Yeah, yeah. The post loss finger pointing. All part of the Judge’s life here.

You shoulda coulda!!!! This too shall pass.

CL82

Reaction Score
I’m not sure you understand that is exactly how it works.
That’s fair, because I am growing increasingly concerned you don’t either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom