The Mojo | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Mojo

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That’s it. Let it all out.

Out with the hot air. In with the cool.
You know, it would be OK to say “Tom Brady? What the hell was I thinking? I’ll do better next year.”

Reaction Score
You know, it would be OK to say “Tom Brady? What the hell was I thinking? I’ll do better next year.”
The poison is strong in this one. Maybe light a lavender candle to sooth your inner hate.

CL82

Reaction Score
The poison is strong in this one. Maybe light a lavender candle to sooth your inner hate.
LOL, my God, you can’t admit it can you? That’s too funny.

That’s fine Deep. Better luck next year.

Reaction Score
LOL, my God, you can’t admit it can you? That’s too funny.

That’s fine Deep. Better luck next year.
Interesting that you don’t get it.

In the past I have hung myself, Fishy, August West....all resulting in 0 titles.

No difference in this year with TB and Charlie Sheen other than the adoption and execution. I’m not going to email every single poster and lobby for their support. That’s their choice and this year, you all made yours. :shrugs:

CL82

Reaction Score
Interesting that you don’t get it.

In the past I have hung myself, Fishy, August West....all resulting in 0 titles.

No difference in this year with TB and Charlie Sheen other than the adoption and execution. I’m not going to email every single poster and lobby for their support. That’s their choice and this year, you all made yours. :shrugs:
Here we can find some agreement. Charlie Sheen was a great idea and timely and it was adopted by the board. Tom Brady was a sucky idea in those some of us tried to prop it up as best we could but bad is bad. Your job as judge is to pick some thing that interesting and engaging. Your argument is essentially “ I picked a study of 18th century French poetry as our mojo rallying cry this year. It’s not my fault if people didn’t run with it.“

It’s fine Deep. I’m sure you did your very best. I’d like to say it was a plucky and gritty effort, but sadly it wasn’t even that.

Reaction Score
It was a pretty pathetic sacrifice. If I were the mojo gods I would’ve had us lose by more.

I didn’t want to say it at the time, because I thought we were finally free of it, and the decision was already made; but a certain boatload of mojo via one of our most self-owning losers would have been a great candidate. Could have been a BY Exorcism in a sense. Alas

Reaction Score
Here we can find some agreement. Charlie Sheen was a great idea and timely and it was adopted by the board. Tom Brady was a sucky idea in those some of us tried to prop it up as best we could but bad is bad. Your job as judge is to pick some thing that interesting and engaging. Your argument is essentially “ I picked a study of 18th century French poetry as our mojo rallying cry this year. It’s not my fault if people didn’t run with it.“

It’s fine Deep. I’m sure you did your very best. I’d like to say it was a plucky and gritty effort, but sadly it wasn’t even that.
I like eighteenth century French poetry. :(

Reaction Score
It was a pretty pathetic sacrifice. If I were the mojo gods I would’ve had us lose by more.

I didn’t want to say it at the time, because I thought we were finally free of it, and the decision was already made; but a certain boatload of mojo via one of our most self-owning losers would have been a great candidate. Could have been a BY Exorcism in a sense. Alas
There was such an obvious choice. So obvious.

Reaction Score

Ahhhh but there's where you're wrong. Charlie Sheen was no more timely or any greater of an idea. He seems as such because they won. And it was adopted by the OLD board. Not the newbie mouth breathers running rampant here now.

Listen. I get it. The loss stings. But there's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking here, and that's okay. This place can be a Candy Land when I play 3D chess in March.

CL82

Reaction Score
Ahhhh but there's where you're wrong. Charlie Sheen was no more timely or any greater of an idea. He seems as such because they won. And it was adopted by the OLD board. Not the newbie mouth breathers running rampant here now.

Listen. I get it. The loss stings. But there's a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking here, and that's okay. This place can be a Candy Land when I play 3D chess in March.
No you don’t get it, the problem is you’re not understanding what went wrong just makes it all the more likely you will chit the bed again next year. But the exact things that you did wrong have been discussed ad nauseam in this thread. You either will get it or you won’t.

Reaction Score
No you don’t get it, the problem is you’re not understanding what went wrong just makes it all the more likely you will chit the bed again next year. But the exact things that you did wrong have been discussed ad nauseam in this thread. You either will get it or you won’t.
Maybe you're right.

If you can give me the name of another message board Judge administering sentences every March with more than 4 titles to their name, I'd love to learn from them.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Maybe you're right.

If you can give me the name of another message board Judge administering sentences every March with more than 4 titles to their name, I'd love to learn from them.
For the record, I have no issues. There was plenty of good material to work with. I think we had a lot of people who had never been there before, and even more who forgot what it was about.

Reaction Score
For the record, I have no issues. There was plenty of good material to work with. I think we had a lot of people who had never been there before, and even more who forgot what it was about.
Deepster betrayed Shiva.

7a3c2cfe-8eb9-40f5-92db-44dec63ec7a2_100_h_6.gif

Reaction Score
This guy gets Mojo. Maybe you set up a development plan or formal mentor relationship to learn it from him for next March.

CL82

Reaction Score
This guy gets Mojo. Maybe you set up a development plan or formal mentor relationship to learn it from him for next March.
Lol, methinks you doth a protest too much.

CL82

Reaction Score
Of the thousands of posters here, you are 1 of maybe 3 complaining.
True, I guess you are irrelevant to the rest of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom