OT: - The Master's. Tiger's In. As of Now | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: The Master's. Tiger's In. As of Now

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@mauconnfan, how's the early season golf out there buddy? First, congrats on your upcoming grandfatherhood. Is that word? Weather has been lousy out Chicago-way. We had a couple of warm days early in the season and literally unplayable since. Couple of semi warm days but it was super wet. Hoping to play Sunday 11ish and catch the end of the tourney in the clubhouse after.

Reaction Score
@mauconnfan, how's the early season golf out there buddy? First, congrats on your upcoming grandfatherhood. Is that word? Weather has been lousy out Chicago-way. We had a couple of warm days early in the season and literally unplayable since. Couple of semi warm days but it was super wet. Hoping to play Sunday 11ish and catch the end of the tourney in the clubhouse after.

Hey @QDOG5 All good pal. Met a couple buddies last night at a local course at 3:30 and got 18 in. A little inconsistent with the weather but getting some rounds in. Hope you get your round in Sunday and the weather gets better for you now.

Thanks on the grandfather deal it’s pretty cool! Hit them well and enjoy the Masters!

Reaction Score
I'll bet you he makes the cut. What do you want to put up for stakes?
Wasn’t answering to be a jerk, not sure why it got deleted. But I would be willing to make a small friendly wager on Tiger making the cut. I have no.

Let me know if we are on

Reaction Score
I'd say an embarrassing avatar for a week, but you've still got yours. 91 golfers, 50 make the cut. So that's better than 50-50 odds he does, so maybe he will. I'm not rooting against Tiger, quite the opposite, but he hasn't done it post accident. This is what he said after the PNC: "I'm a long way away from playing tournament golf," Woods said. "This is hit, hop in a cart."

You said you’d “be very surprised if he makes the cut” and immediately backpedaled to him having a 50-50 shot. So what is it?

Reaction Score
Wasn’t answering to be a jerk, not sure why it got deleted. But I would be willing to make a small friendly wager on Tiger making the cut. I have no.

Let me know if we are on

I just called out Hawks BS hot take. And he almost blew out a knee backpedaling on it. Let’s see what that big mouth says first.

Reaction Score
You said you’d “be very surprised if he makes the cut” and immediately backpedaled to him having a 50-50 shot. So what is it?
Me? I don’t think he’s making the cut. I haven’t backpeddled on that I’m willing to wager on it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I was doing math. There’s 91 golfers. 50 make the cut. That’s more than half.

I don’t know what to expect from him. But he’d be the oldest winner. Doing that, in his first tournament back after being seriously injured, would be the greatest sporting achieve ent of all time.

Reaction Score

I don’t know what to expect from him. But he’d be the oldest winner. Doing that, in his first tournament back after being seriously injured, would be the greatest sporting achieve ent of all time.

Oldest winner? You said he wasn’t making the cut. Pick a lane.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Oldest winner? You said he wasn’t making the cut. Pick a lane.
Why do you care? I said he probably wouldn’t make the cut. Then I realized how easy it is to make the cut. But I’m not rooting against it.

Reaction Score

In this tournament, absolutely a legendary performance.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Tiger is even par through 12. That's pretty solid, would easily make the cut. Several guys are just playing horribly, with big + numbers. Not a lot of red.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Tiger is even par through 12. That's pretty solid, would easily make the cut. Several guys are just playing horribly, with big + numbers. Not a lot of red.
Sung-Jae Im is going to shoot -72 :D

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Cam Smith throwing darts instead of hitting balls.

Reaction Score
Tomorrow will be the test. Crazy high winds expected. Going to be interesting.

Reaction Score
I'd be very surprised if he can make the cut. It's nice that he's giving it a go for the fans, but I view Tiger playing about like I'd view Nicklaus or Watson playing a few years back.
Aged like milk.

Reaction Score
What a par on 18 unbelievable.

Still has never broken 70 at the Masters in round 1. Nice -1 round considering I am sure he’s thrilled.
That's a crazy stat. He looked good today all things considered but obviously the real test is how his body can hold up tomorrow and potentially the weekend. Regardless, just makes it so much more enjoyable to watch with him out there at all.

Reaction Score
Lotttts of talk on Tiger not making the cut, not being able to walk the course. Guy just went out and scrambled his ass off. He sprayed the ball everywhere off the tee, hit a couple duck hooks, and proved over and over again he is the best recovery player and big score avoider of all time. Tomorrow there will be high winds but that is where he thrives. Tiger won't win this tourney if it gets to -15 but if the goal is par you can bet Tiger will be there. He just knows this course so well and can get up and down from a trash can

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom