The Machinery Is in Motion to Postpone the 2020 College Football Season... | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Machinery Is in Motion to Postpone the 2020 College Football Season...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Next tweet coming in 3-2-1...."I have spoken to the B1G office and no official vote has taken place yet..." :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Spend a day in an Emergency Department break room... you’d wonder how anyone survives just based on conflicting opinions.

We had a guy recently screw up his math badly to announce there are practically no cases of Covid in WNY. I hope the person who questioned the math wasn't fired.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
@huskymedic with all the breaking news. He's under appreciated on this board.
Did you know he’s not even a bot, but a real person that can drive and ambulance to an ER while plugging away at this board? Bots have something to learn yet.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I don’t see how these other conferences can have a season when everyone that’s canceled is doing it for health and safety reasons. It’s the same disease whether you play in the ACC or the Pac12 or the MAC. They’re just opening themselves up to massive lawsuits the minute someone has a severe case or dies.

Reaction Score
The #1 reason for being for schools is academics

It should go without saying.

Not sports.

Academics.
I agree with that. You agree with that. But there a bunch of people who think you should be able to Major in basketball

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Didn't alot of Clemson kids get quaratined with the processes they had for months?

Never heard much else about long term effects hospitalizations or anything else.

Realize HPPA has some teeth but I would think if one of those players had side effects or real follow on health issues we'd have heard about it.

Reaction Score
Didn't alot of Clemson kids get quaratined with the processes they had for months?
About a month back, I recall reading of > 50 Clemson athletic dept cases; mostly various student-athletes and a few staff members. IIRC, about 1/2 were Clemson football players. Given recent reports of SC's stellar COVID19 containment, reluctance to social distance, wear masks, etc, it may be challenging for more than a few Clemson and USC student-athletes and other students to avoid infection.

Reaction Score
Never heard much else about long term effects hospitalizations or anything else.

Realize HPPA has some teeth but I would think if one of those players had side effects or real follow on health issues we'd have heard about it.
Earlier this week...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom