The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
I didn't say that at all. Ever. I've said "the proof is in the pudding". I will also say The Boneyard will be eating a lot of pudding the next 4 years.
No, you said “the proof is in the pudding I GUESS“ that gives your comment a whole different context.
And of course you ignored my question as to how many players you have judged before on the word of others, while never having seen them play enough to judge objectively for yourself. Anyway, my last word on the subject, it is not worth arguing about.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
No, you said “the proof is in the pudding I GUESS“ that gives your comment a whole different context.
And of course you ignored my question as to how many players you have judged before on the word of others, while never having seen them play enough to judge objectively for yourself. Anyway, my last word on the subject, it is not worth arguing about.
Yeah. I guess it isn't worth arguing about.

Reaction Score
Nika always the Badass in my book. Azzi lit it up and AE and Evina also played tough today. Love to see the teams intensity.
Darn, I was going to post something very similar to that but having just got back from the game, I was a little late. Azzi clearly was the player of the game, but Nika was the defensive bad ass. Super defensive effort. Unless my eyes are mistaken, didn't Nika block one of the Tenn's bigs shots? I would not want to get in front of her in the post game chow line.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Am I alone in thinking AE? This performance is expected of Azzi. AE’s performance was unexpected and super high percentage. Her mojo back will have a greater impact on the team than getting what is expected from Azzi. (Though nothing to take away from Azzi, she’s fabulous and I’m sure will win over 70 memorial badass awards over next few years)

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Azzi. I loved watching her today. If you didn't know she was a freshman, you would have thought she was an upper classmen. Also, I am stealing her word for the team, when everyone (except Aubrey) returns. NASTY!!!!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I have to add another badass award. Whoever decided to bring back the classic UConn uniform for today's game, also get my badass award. Also, Coach Geno Auriemma on the sidelines in a suit, brought back memories of the OLD DAYS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom