The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
I LOVE that she KNEW it was going in. Check out her follow through. YES!!!!!!!! Her confidence is back!
I love that big smile on Aaliyah face after the made 3 pointer!
Bad Ass? A team effort! The edge goes to Azzi , not for
the points, ( they were impressive ), but for those beautiful
assists! Not just a scorer, but a " player". But who cannot
give HM to all our BIGS! and nice work by Nike ( love that
block shot , Nika ) and an all round solid effory by Evina...
so smooth. I know we were all rooting for Piath to make that
last shot! It will came, Piath! On to the DePaul rematch!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
and she is beginning to drive by the desperate defender on those 3's as well. A work of art.

But I am sure Geno and Paige will get on her for that missed FT. :p:p
I think there was something going on with Paige and/or the bench as Azzi peeked over and tried to keep her composure. It was kinda funny tho.

Reaction Score
We tried to tell folks that Azzi is really good. Where are those doubters now? ;)
So people who want to see it for themselves rather than take the word of someone they don’t know are “doubters”? I would respectfully disagree whole heartedly.
If you think the absolutely terrific all around game she showed today is anything like the way she had played previously, so be it. For myself, I don’t follow HS and AAU basketball, I don’t put any stock in highlight tapes, and judge a player, any player, for myself after seeing them personally over a period of time.
You strike me as a highly intelligent person, I am quite sure you do the same.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We tried to tell folks that Azzi is really good. Where are those doubters now? ;)
Yes. Well, the proof is in the pudding I guess. However, neither you or I will stop touting her BB skills, so Boneyard, get used to it.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Can a BadAss have such a wonderful smile as Azzi?? :eek::confused:;);););)

Sure Paige was giving her the business from the sidelines.
What I like is that little shy smile she gives when teammates give her compliments.

Reaction Score
The new beast of the east has arrived. I can definitly see No. 12 this year. GO HUSKIES!!!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
@Tonyc if they keep playing like this you may have to go into hockey mode and offer 1st BA, 2nd BA, and 3rd BA. Just lovin it!!

Reaction Score
Yes. Well, the proof is in the pudding I guess. However, neither you or I will stop touting her BB skills, so Boneyard, get used to it.
Isn’t it always? So people who have never seen her play, or saw her play relatively poorly to start the year can’t offer their own first impressions? I don’t remember anyone, myself included, ever saying you were wrong, but rather just let me see for myself. How many players you never saw play have you raved about on the word of someone you don’t know?

JordyG

Reaction Score
So people who have never seen her play, or saw her play relatively poorly to start the year can’t offer their own first impressions?
I didn't say that at all. Ever. I've said "the proof is in the pudding". I will also say The Boneyard will be eating a lot of pudding the next 4 years.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Great game, and Nika can’t go unnoticed. Still the biggest shoes to fill as prime ball handler and came through great. It’s amazing how many games this team has had to play with 2 or more key pieces missing, a few of them with little practice time to adjust.

JordyG

Reaction Score
A couple of things people don't seem to notice, but @MilfordHusky and I have pointed out quite a few times is both how good a passer Azzi is and how little she turns the ball over. I've also said, just as the case when they played together in the U's, when she and Paige are on the floor together, it's Azzi that will bring the ball up the court. Also Azzi is a good defender that will soon become a really good defender. I will continue to say as well, watch out for that pull up when she's going from left to right. Don't hurt 'em Azzi!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom