Reaction Score
@Tonyc

Badass, badass

A BadAss is something else

1642967701037.jpeg

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Caroline and Olivia. Honorable mentioned goes to Dorka. Olivia was a beast on the boards. She had a double - double with 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Caroline is a special player. She is constantly moving. Caroline is truly a threat, because she can play guard and forward. Caroline can shoot from outside, and take it inside.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Caroline and Olivia. Honorable mentioned goes to Dorka. Olivia was a beast on the boards. She had a double - double with 18 rebounds and 10 assists. Caroline is a special player. She is constantly moving. Caroline is truly a threat, because she can play guard and forward. Caroline can shoot from outside, and take it inside.
UConn fans were buzzing about Azzi when the year started and Caroline, not so much. It turns out having Caroline on the team is like finding a diamond ring in that special box of Cracker Jacks

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Our recording is stuck. Olivia Caroline Olivia Caroline Olivia Caroline. Maybe when Christyn comes back
They are carrying the team right now. Don’t get me wrong, Nika is contributing, Dorka is contributing, but Liv and Caroline are our identity.

Reaction Score
When I predicted the score for the game, I ended with GO Caroline!!!! Did she ever!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but I have to go with CD, the Charm for KM BadAss, she won the game for us, without her we get creamed. Yes Liv did great with a double - double, with half of her assists going to the Charm. Also if the refs would have called the game the same on both teams I believe that UConn would have had at least another 10 to 14 free throws.

Reaction Score
UConn fans were buzzing about Azzi when the year started but Caroline, not so much. But it turns out having Caroline on the team is like finding a diamond ring in that special box of Cracker Jacks
YEP..... Post game interview Geno stated "I don't know where we would be with out Caroline." Maria agreed.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
YEP..... Post game interview Geno stated "I don't know where we would be with out Caroline." Maria agreed.
Next step in her development is demanding the ball more and getting on her teammates to pass on time. Very curious what she is going to do against SC?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom