The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Next step in her development is demanding the ball more and getting on her teammates to pass on time. Very curious what she is going to do against SC?
Agreed, eebmg, yet I don't know if this year's Caroline will go after her teammates like that. When Paige gets back, she won't need to...

About South Carolina, as someone else hinted earlier, Dawn Staley will throw the house at Caroline. If she doesn't, especially if Christyn isn't playing, Dawn would be off her game. Don't be surprised to see the Gamecocks force Caroline into looking like a typical freshman. I hope not, because for the Huskies to have a chance, she'll need to score.

Reaction Score
Carol! HM Liv. That 3 of CD when St. Johns cut it to 8 in the 4th and seemed to have the momentum, was big time!

Reaction Score
Truly a tie: Oliva for the muscle and determination
A great double double
Caroline for the consistency:
1st Q 6 points 2nd Q 7 points 3rd Q 8 points
and 4th Q 7 points == 28 points! NICE!
Honorable mention to NIKA (low fouls,2, and 4
steals) DORKA 16 points and NINE rebounds,
Steady "E" with 11 points and a solid 8 points
from A. Edwards in 20 minutes.
GO Team!!

Reaction Score
Caroline and Liv CAroline was the badass for when we needed points and Liv for rebounds, protecting the rim and assist to her teammates

Reaction Score
Liv.

With each game, exuding more authority and more completely inhabiting her role as Big Girl. Just regard her face. I will take no guff, it says.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought Liv and Caroline were terrific, both Badasses! Both had career highs.

But I'd give an Honorable Mention to the kid with long blonde hair and the knee brace on the bench. She was very involved and cheered every made basket in a different fashion. Soon we will be able to say, "Bueckers is Back." :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom