THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond | Page 7 | The Boneyard

THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will defend myself when it's all set and done whichever way it occurs.

Hey, don't change a thing! I'm not on Twitter or follow the recruits every statement. However, it's obvious you put a lot of work into what your report here. Many of us live for your updates & articles. It makes a lot of us old men happy. LOL Maybe someday, we'll be reading your stories on some of those "Big Boy" sites!

PS - I still don't believe you're 16 though! ;)

Reaction Score
Don't let cranky people get under your skin- they will always be around and you have to just ignore them and carry on.

Your posts are the most interesting thing about this process outside of a post that says "_______" just committed to UCONN.

Reaction Score
I think this kid is only ranked low because of the probability of this happening to anyone who went after him.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Has more ink ever been spilled over a kid ranked this low before?
People are reacting based on his reported play against higher ranking bigs! They were excited about Colson who did also did well but were concerned his height would be a liability on defense.

Reaction Score
No one should be hating on others here that are relaying info like 3 does. It keeps the interest level high during the offseason, especially all the recruiting news. The lesson learned is that predictions and crystal balls are stupid when they involve decisions being made by high schools kids. Keep reporting all the great news regarding visits, camps, aau statistics, etc. I think we all enjoy reading that kind of stuf, and it's the reason why I check this forum everyday. Let the recruits make their decisions. We'll all know soon enough. Keep up the good work.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It really is bizarre. All this hype and we don't even know if the kid can play.
Originally I thought UConn's compliance department should be on top of the Phase1 program but when someone posted that some kids from that program got clearance and some didn't I realized that there is no way of evaluating if the kid has the academic requirement until he completes his schooling.

caw

Reaction Score
The somewhat ironic thing about the people attacking @3uconn is that they are basing their bashing about the Kasongo news off of tweets from some wannabe coach and Zags both are basically twitter nuts also.

Not saying UConn gets Kasongo, but it's a fun irony.

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: So it sounds like UConn is out for @RayKasongo32 ...could end up at Oregon but unclear for the moment

@RayKasongo32: @adamzagoria smh not true ...

Reaction Score
I'm glad Ollie put the hammer down.

A couple hours. That's it.

Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys this right now, I just talked with Kasongo and he said he talked to coach 10 minutes ago and the reports of UConn not recruiting him anymore are completely FALSE. Check my twitter for more updates. Thanks for doubting me guys!

Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys this right now, I just talked with Kasongo and he said he talked to coach 10 minutes ago and the reports of UConn not recruiting him anymore are completely FALSE. Check my twitter for more updates. Thanks for doubting me guys!

No matter what happens 3 I'm here for you!! You da MAN-boy!

Reaction Score

Are the Phase1 guys TRYING to drive Kasongo to UConn? If they're the source of that rumor, what are they trying to accomplish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom