THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond | Page 5 | The Boneyard

THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Okay - here's what I want.

Someone time how long it takes for whatever prediction site is out there to start changing all their predictions back to Oregon.

Officially....believe nothing you've read thus far this afternoon.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
wtf happened here? lol good grief

Reaction Score
Unless the report that UConn flew out to visit Kasongo the other day was false, I find it hard to believe UConn willingly backed out.

I don't find it hard. This was becoming a circus. At a certain point, you're just like, "Forget it." As of one hour ago, he was tweeting people and even the Oregon people got word he was ready to commit. He might have wavered again. And then what do you do?

The kid was stuck by virtue of the school he's playing at this year. Tough position to be in.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
see-doctor-for-heartburn-3.jpg

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I just feel like sometimes its better to not follow this kind of stuff in real-time, and just check at end of day.
My head hurts from this.

Reaction Score
Okay - here's what I want.

Someone time how long it takes for whatever prediction site is out there to start changing all their predictions back to Oregon.

Officially....believe nothing you've read thus far this afternoon.

They already started changing back to Oregon. Jerry Meyer flipped again.

Interesting post nonetheless. This Corey Evans guy is all over the Crystal Ball for other UConn recruits as well, doesn't pick UConn once.

Reaction Score
So does this mean I should expect a Cliff Alexander and Jaquan Lyle commitment in 20ish mins?

Reaction Score
@3uconn love your work but how did we go from getting DMs 45 minutes ago to now this

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Here's what I want:

I don't ever want to see 3uconn say he feels good, really good, or anything of the sort about another UConn recruit again. And I don't ever want to see another premature announcement of a recruit's choice again in a rush to be first with the news. It's like the fv cking curse.

Instead of being first, let's try being right and using facts for a change.

Reaction Score
After the last episode I have become desensitized to this situation and can sit back and enjoy watching it unfold. I'm still interested to see what happens but I had already moved on to an existence without Kasongo. Hopefully we pulled out because he has questionable academics or preferably because we have something better lined up.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I don't watch the Bachelor/ette but I imagine this is what it's like.

Reaction Score
I would be happy if he just stopped badgering every sports writer. It's embarrassing

Here's what I want:

I don't ever want to see 3uconn say he feels good, really good, or anything of the sort about another UConn recruit again. And I don't ever want to see another premature announcement of a recruit's choice again in a rush to be first with the news. It's like the fv cking curse.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I would be happy if he just stopped badgering every sports writer. It's embarrassing
Here's what I want:

Guys... leave 3 alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds