The Judge's Ruling! | The Boneyard

The Judge's Ruling!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
OK, let me make a few things clear, at the outset.

I am acting as Judge this year because Deepster is a crazy person and can neither president anymore nor can he keep his peanut butter and jelly contaminated fingers out of the delicate workings of the Mojo.

Last season was (as predicted) an utter disaster. Entirely thanks to ....well you guys all witnessed it.

Rule 1, No Whining. This judgement might not believe what folks have had in mind, but understand that it is deserved.

Shizzle, come on down!

The Huskies were 14-0. They were, without question the most feared team in the NCAA, beating all comers by double digits and on a pathway to go undefeated, and in the most dominating manner possible.

Then Shizzle made that cruelly anti-mojo post about the G League and the wheels came clean off.

For this and other egregious sins against the Mojo (which can easily be fabricated as necessary), be is to be hung.

His sentence is as follows:

On each game day of the NCAA tourney, plus the preceding and following days ( for you slow-in-tbe-head folks, this means Weds through Monday, this weekend) he must post no fewer than 3 times, with no upper limit on his posts.

Each post shall begin and end with a paragraph (minimum of 30 words) extolling the virtues and benefits of the G League, with specific reference as to how this applicable to or is exemplified by the player, coach or team being discussed in the thread.

That is a lot of posts, I know. And it will be a staggering amount of bloviating that we will be forced to read or at least scroll past.

But, damn it, the SOB ...... Look what he did! Not just to the team, but to each of us, too. Hell, I wish him a lifetime job working in the PR department of one of the G League team's .

Anyway, I think this could work.

Thanks for listening.

And can I have a volunteer to be the Hangman, as I have reason to believe that Swami is working full time, these days, as a twerker at Drag Queen Story Hour in Chelsea, MA.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Love the nominee but would have preferred he write about the virtue of the schedule this season, give an opponent by opponent analysis to describe eye test virtues and do a mea culpa over his overemphasizing statistics of the SOS!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I would've added that he also had to make a reference to highway construction in each post, but I'm not the judge.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I can get behind this, but I want to know who is going to explain this to him?

of mice and men GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I am acting as Judge this year because Deepster is a crazy person and can neither president anymore nor can he keep his peanut butter and jelly contaminated fingers out of the delicate workings of the Mojo.

Last season was (as predicted) an utter disaster. Entirely thanks to ....well you guys all witnessed it.

Rule 1, No Whining. This judgement might not believe what folks have had in mind, but understand that it is deserved.

Shizzle, come on down!

The Huskies were 14-0. They were, without question the most feared team in the NCAA, beating all comers by double digits and on a pathway to go undefeated, and in the most dominating manner possible.

Then Shizzle made that cruelly anti-mojo post about the G League and the wheels came clean off.

For this and other egregious sins against the Mojo (which can easily be fabricated as necessary), be is to be hung.

On each game day of the NCAA tourney, plus the preceding and following days ( for you slow-in-tbe-head folks, this means Weds through Monday, this weekend) he must post no fewer than 3 times, with no upper limit on his posts.

Each post shall begin and end with a paragraph (minimum of 30 words) extolling the virtues and benefits of the G League, with specific reference as to how this applicable to or is exemplified by the player, coach or team being discussed in the thread.

That is a lot of posts, I know. And it will be a staggering amount of bloviating that we will be forced to read or at least scroll past.

But, damn it, the SOB ...... Look what he did! Not just to the team, but to each of us, too. Hell, I wish him a lifetime job working in the PR department of one of the G League team's .

Thanks for listening.

And can I have a volunteer to be the Hangman, as I have reason to believe that Swami is working full time, these days, as a twerker at Drag Queen Story Hour in Chelsea, MA.
Um, you skipped the trial which is the most important part of the hanging.

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Reaction Score
Prankster is Judge Fenton.
Trying to bring justice to The Boneyard the old fashioned way.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I appreciate the effort. But shouldn’t there be a trial??
Trial? You want a trial? We don't have no time for no steenkeeng trials. Hanging comes first. Then the trial.

Reaction Score
I would have had him walk through a car wash, but this works too. Car wash = Good mojo

Reaction Score

Shizzle, come on down!

Thanks for listening.

You just hung the victims (us) and incited the guilty party to no only go free, but encouraged him to continue to offend. Impeach yourself.

Reaction Score
You know, I’m sitting in court right now waiting to be called up to contest a lapsed car registration. That’s got to mean something for the mojo right?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Is it some for of chaos that we are looking for to invoke the mojo gods? Other than that I'm not sure where all of this is going.

We seem to have competing factions when this is something that we need to be united on. Yes, stringing up Shizzle, stretching, dismembering, humiliating his online persona would be a great way to please the mojo gods (at a minimum, this should be an amusing way to work through the tournament). Yes, the playoff between those who have gone a bit overboard with metrics was a fantastic idea. The issue however is splitting the yard into factions. We need to somehow combine the two, maybe a dual hanging, Shizz and the winning nerd? Maybe a steel cage match between the two would be the best way to unite the board.

The thing is what we decide upon is nowhere near as important as being united behind the decision and the process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom