The Judge Speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
harley.jpg

Harley Brown. Trump is a poser compared to this guy.

And Cruz is a poser compared to Walt Bayes.

View attachment 12444

Best debate ever!

Was that the debate where one of them claimed he had been born in Vermont, and then corrected himself (like the knight crossing the bridge on Holy Grail) and saying "no, wait, I was born in Brooklyn"?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think we have a great team. We have the most talented players. They are the greatest shooters, the greatest rebounders. They are going to do an amazing, amazing job and it's going to be Great.
I have followed a lot of great team's in my day, and trust me when I say this, this really is an amazing group of kids, I mean they could be absolutely yuge...

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
1. We don't need to make UConn great again. UConn still is great. Deal with it.

2. I don't at all mind saying that Colorado is going to leave the court in Des Moines on a stretcher.

3. We are going to build a wall between Kansas and their basket.
Well played, sir.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
America Is great...and UCONN Is great! Winning is Great but Trump is Not great! I'm not sure about the team or KO but I know for sure JC would be most unhappy if the Boneyard mojo had anything to do with Trump. Seriously or tongue in check. Let's not make this political! There has to be better mojo somewhere.
Are you offering your neck for a second hangin'? It can be arranged.
Trifling with the Jurrrdge's pronouncement is serious stuff.
hngmn.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Was that the debate where one of them claimed he had been born in Vermont, and then corrected himself (like the knight crossing the bridge on Holy Grail) and saying "no, wait, I was born in Brooklyn"?
2014 Idaho debate. Weird precursor of the current Republican field.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm very angry because our team was being run horribly and I will gladly accept the mantle of anger. Our offense was a disaster. Our shooting was a horror show. ISO plays, we're going to repeal it and replace it. We have no borders. Our vets were being treated horribly. Illegal screens were beyond belief. Our team was being run by incompetent people. And yes, I am angry. I'm angry because our team was a mess.

Reaction Score
Extra credit for any of you people who actually understand how to use social media who can combine Trump and Senor Testiculo in a single picture. Double extra credit if a turkey sandwich is involved. (By the way -- any comments on the whole turkey sandwich with ketchup theme relating to Hungry Huskies?)

Not one picture of Trump and Senor Testiculo together? Is there anything other to do than conclude they are one and the same person?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I concur. Except for one thing. I am starting to dislike Turkey also. Why did I admit that? Because I am a man of integrity. Half of high five to August.
At a minimum, you, Joober and Huskyforlife have a Spartacus thing going on with Augie. Are you going to stand with him in punishment or take a pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom