The Judge Speaks. | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
March is once again upon us and your esteemed Judge is here to manufacture a trumped up charge and process that individual in accordance with the fair and impartial parameters of the Boneyard Judicial System©. All in the name of makin’ Mojo and winnin’ titles.

And listen. Before we start stretchin' necks here? I get it. This season has been frustrating for all of us and part of my discontent is this conference we’re in. As I’ve said before, we lose games against teams I think we should beat (and I’m not happy), then we blow out the terrible teams in the bottom tier of the conference (and I’m not happy with that either). But that problem isn’t going away. And we need to find a way to make the American great.

And who is the perfect guy for that job? Yup. Donald Trump.

This team and this message board needs the Donald’s plucky, gritty attitude for 6 more games. We are the UConn Huskies. We have done great things. We ooze greatness. We can be great again. Don’t tell me about Jim Boeheim. He’s a loser like that Bernie Sanders. Don’t tell me about PC. They’re a bunch of whining choke artists like Ted Cruz. We want to build a wall around Storrs and the only two things we let in are championship trophies and future lottery picks.

And let me also say, I already know how many of you will react. You’re simple and predictable and you don’t know the first thing about Mojos. I know there will be “mock outrage” at my decree and the rest of this week will look like the parking lot of a Trump rally. But take a good hard look in the mirror. When someone tries to talk smack to you about college hoops, how quickly do you lash out and rub our 4 National Championships right in there face? Just like the Donald would. Every single one of you does it. "Take our greatness and shut your stupid face."

As further proof, I submit Exhibit A. Caron Butler commented “cash” when Jalen Adams desperation heave went up, right? Well, if you want more Cash? Who has more than Donald Trump? He’ll show us how to get lots more Cash.

Exhibit B? Watch this.

Hey, if I thought Charlie could help us get another one? I’d sign him right up…but Charlie ain’t doin’ so well these days and it’s safe to say we milked him for all the tiger blood he had. And well, let's face it. Donald is the new Charlie.

Show the world that we own March. 1 seed? 4 seed? 9 seed? South? East? Midwest? Doesn’t matter. Put us in a bracket and watch us win another title. Change your avatar. Post a picture. Make a sign. Go over to the women’s board and ask them which one looks most like that fat slob Hilary. (Hint: They all do. Even the males.) Sound the trumpets and raise your Trump flag high. March belongs to the UConn Huskies and there’s not a damned thing anyone can do about it.

And, of course, we need a Yard scapegoat to lay at the feet of the March Madness gods and get this party started. Let it never be said that I don’t give my people what they want.

August_West has spent the entire season talking about his disdain for turkey and ketchup and posting videos of drugged out dancing hippies that I will never be able to “un-see”. He has led our fandom off the hoops path like some pathological mixture of Jim Jones and Wavy Gravy. And now he has to pay.

Before every game, Augie has to eat a turkey sandwich. With lots of ketchup. So much ketchup, it squirts out the sides and back of the sandwich and he feels like he’s drowning in it. And every time he posts, from now until the end of our season, someone needs to respond with “Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie! Yup. It’s the victim you wanted with the punishment you wanted.

Now take this decree, go forth in ruthless bloodlust and bring us home another championship, my loyal subjects.

Sincerely,
Judge Deepster
The Maker of Mojos, The Harbinger of Destruction and The Spiritual Leader of the Unwashed Masses

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
hWO74Op.gif

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As the Lenten season comes to a close, The Passion is played out again, Pontius Pilate weeps at your brand of Justice and Jesus is saying prayers thanking his old man that you weren't around 2000 years ago.

Also, looking back on it, it's amazing none of us were infected by Charlie's tiger blood. Mojo trumps HIV.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
What's this, you ask? Oh, it's the Turkey Burger from Trump's Mar-A-Lago.

c5ec9ca54c5c2e6ca60a0dbf1d502da8.jpg

And this? Oh, just an article establishing Trump's ancestral ties to the Heinz family. Yup, that Heinz family.

The mojo is strong. Looks like one bracket for me.

Reaction Score
What's this, you ask? Oh, it's the Turkey Burger from Trump's Mar-A-Lago.

c5ec9ca54c5c2e6ca60a0dbf1d502da8.jpg

And this? Oh, just an article establishing Trump's ancestral ties to the Heinz family. Yup, that Heinz family.

The mojo is strong. Looks like one bracket for me.
Turkey burger with vomit on top and a weak arse gardieniera on the side, even Trump's food sucks.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
March is once again upon us and your esteemed Judge is here to manufacture a trumped up charge and process that individual in accordance with the fair and impartial parameters of the Boneyard Judicial System©. All in the name of makin’ Mojo and winnin’ titles.

And listen. Before we start stretchin' necks here? I get it. This season has been frustrating for all of us and part of my discontent is this conference we’re in. As I’ve said before, we lose games against teams I think we should beat (and I’m not happy), then we blow out the terrible teams in the bottom tier of the conference (and I’m not happy with that either). But that problem isn’t going away. And we need to find a way to make the American great.

And who is the perfect guy for that job? Yup. Donald Trump.

This team and this message board needs the Donald’s plucky, gritty attitude for 6 more games. We are the UConn Huskies. We have done great things. We ooze greatness. We can be great again. Don’t tell me about Jim Boeheim. He’s a loser like that Bernie Sanders. Don’t tell me about PC. They’re a bunch of whining choke artists like Ted Cruz. We want to build a wall around Storrs and the only two things we let in are championship trophies and future lottery picks.

And let me also say, I already know how many of you will react. You’re simple and predictable and you don’t know the first thing about Mojos. I know there will be “mock outrage” at my decree and the rest of this week will look like the parking lot of a Trump rally. But take a good hard look in the mirror. When someone tries to talk smack to you about college hoops, how quickly do you lash out and rub our 4 National Championships right in there face? Just like the Donald would. Every single one of you does it. "Take our greatness and shut your stupid face."

As further proof, I submit Exhibit A. Caron Butler commented “cash” when Jalen Adams desperation heave went up, right? Well, if you want more Cash? Who has more than Donald Trump? He’ll show us how to get lots more Cash.

Exhibit B? Watch this.

Hey, if I thought Charlie could help us get another one? I’d sign him right up…but Charlie ain’t doin’ so well these days and it’s safe to say we milked him for all the tiger blood he had. And well, let's face it. Donald is the new Charlie.

Show the world that we own March. 1 seed? 4 seed? 9 seed? South? East? Midwest? Doesn’t matter. Put us in a bracket and watch us win another title. Change your avatar. Post a picture. Make a sign. Go over to the women’s board and ask them which one looks most like that fat slob Hilary. (Hint: They all do. Even the males.) Sound the trumpets and raise your Trump flag high. March belongs to the UConn Huskies and there’s not a damned thing anyone can do about it.

And, of course, we need a Yard scapegoat to lay at the feet of the March Madness gods and get this party started. Let it never be said that I don’t give my people what they want.

August_West has spent the entire season talking about his disdain for turkey and ketchup and posting videos of drugged out dancing hippies that I will never be able to “un-see”. He has led our fandom off the hoops path like some pathological mixture of Jim Jones and Wavy Gravy. And now he has to pay.

Before every game, Augie has to eat a turkey sandwich. With lots of ketchup. So much ketchup, it squirts out the sides and back of the sandwich and he feels like he’s drowning in it. And every time he posts, from now until the end of our season, someone needs to respond with “Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie! Yup. It’s the victim you wanted with the punishment you wanted.

Now take this decree, go forth in ruthless bloodlust and bring us home another championship, my loyal subjects.

Sincerely,
Judge Deepster
The Maker of Mojos, The Harbinger of Destruction and The Spiritual Leader of the Unwashed Masses

I concur. Except for one thing. I am starting to dislike Turkey also. Why did I admit that? Because I am a man of integrity. Half of high five to August.

Reaction Score
On this board, Trump now rules as long as we are still playing. Ergo, the burger is yuge, and really, really great.

Got it?

This is what I'm talking about. See? Just last week, I was sitting with some really famous friends and you know what they said? They thanked me for being a UConn fan. They know I'm a yuge fan of UConn and they think it's really great. And we're gonna be great again.

August_West

Reaction Score
I hate this. Because Im such a firm believer in the MOJO. Like I said in another thread. Im a student of mojo, not the instrument of it. But because I am such a student I feel obliged to comply with the Judges ruling. I will not be responsible for mojo ruining. I am not a mojo succubus.

However, may I go on record as saying that the personal part of this punishment is by far the harshest on record. I am a mojo historian and I cannot recall a time where a hanging recipient was forced to physically harm themselves in the real world. It's one thing to call me a commie, its another to make me eat that dreck. But rest assured, Im a believer. I will comply even if it makes me vomit. (Im quite certain I will vomit, but hey I was planning on dieting anyway, maybe this will start me on the path of purging) .

Now on to the other part of the mojo:

I just found a notorious womens board poster (You can guess who) picture on Linkedin:

TXnZlhL.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I hate this. Because Im such a firm believer in the MOJO. Like I said in another thread. Im a student of mojo, not the instrument of it. But because I am such a student I feel obliged to comply with the Judges ruling. I will not be responsible for mojo ruining. I am not a mojo succubus.

However, may I go on record as saying that the personal part of this punishment is by far the harshest on record. I am a mojo historian and I cannot recall a time where a hanging recipient was forced to physically harm themselves in the real world. It's one thing to call me a commie, its another to make me eat that dreck. But rest assured, Im a believer. I will comply even if it makes me vomit. (Im quite certain I will vomit, but hey I was planning on dieting anyway, maybe this will start me on the path of purging) .

I just found a notrious womens board posters (You can guess who) picture on Linkedin:

TXnZlhL.jpg
Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

Reaction Score

I just found a notorious womens board poster (You can guess who) picture on Linkedin:

TXnZlhL.jpg
bgWtSkw.png

August_West

Reaction Score
Nice to see you've decided to take your punishment like a man, unlike many prior hang-ees.
View attachment 12439

Im really not happy with the eating part. This is a clear violation of my rights as a consumer. It's an infringement on my constitutional rights. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Im really not happy with the eating part. This is a clear violation of my rights as a consumer. It's an infringement on my constitutional rights. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous.

And, if I may, I would recommend that you take the turkey in the form of ground turkey, so your turkey sandwich with ketchup is merely a turkey burger, which should be much more palatable to you.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
And you are being obstreperous.
Now SHUT UP and eat your mojo sandwich, commie!

Reaction Score

TXnZlhL.jpg
upload_2016-3-14_16-12-22.jpeg

Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, Commie!

August_West

Reaction Score

And, if I may, I would recommend that you take the turkey in the form of ground turkey, so your turkey sandwich with ketchup is merely a turkey burger, which should be much more palatable to you.

Ohhh...... that is genius! I can make like little white castle style sliders. I will get those down...

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog