The Judge Speaks. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Im really not happy with the eating part. This is a clear violation of my rights as a consumer. It's an infringement on my constitutional rights. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous.

It's delicious, scrumptious...outstanding!

Now shut up and eat the MOJO sandwich, commie!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ohhh. that is genius! I can make like little white castle style sliders. I will get those down...

thanks!
In your honor I have made an avatar change. That's a Philly Turkey Sausage and Cheese Grinder with ketchup.

Now shut up and eat the MOJO sandwich, Commie! DOOOMEED WE ARE!!!!!!!!!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
hWO74Op.gif
Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
In your honor I have made an avatar change. That's a Philly Turkey Sausage and Cheese Grinder with ketchup.

Now shut up and eat the MOJO sandwich, Commie! DOOOMEED WE ARE!!!!!!!!!

Holy Hell, that is the scariest sandwich imaginable. And it can't be properly labeled Philly if that Cheese ain't whiz.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I can't tell if this tornament will be more yuge or terrific. Maybe Augest can make a ketchup covered turkey sandwich great again?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I hate this. Because Im such a firm believer in the MOJO. Like I said in another thread. Im a student of mojo, not the instrument of it. But because I am such a student I feel obliged to comply with the Judges ruling. I will not be responsible for mojo ruining. I am not a mojo succubus.

However, may I go on record as saying that the personal part of this punishment is by far the harshest on record. I am a mojo historian and I cannot recall a time where a hanging recipient was forced to physically harm themselves in the real world. It's one thing to call me a commie, its another to make me eat that dreck. But rest assured, Im a believer. I will comply even if it makes me vomit. (Im quite certain I will vomit, but hey I was planning on dieting anyway, maybe this will start me on the path of purging) .

Now on to the other part of the mojo:

I just found a notorious womens board poster (You can guess who) picture on Linkedin:

TXnZlhL.jpg

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Ohhh. that is genius! I can make like little white castle style sliders. I will get those down...

thanks!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

thanks!
Holy Hell, that is the scariest sandwich imaginable. And it can't be properly labeled Philly if that Cheese ain't whiz.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
For the record, being a fervent, pro-America anti-Trumper, I threw up reading this judgment more than August is going to throw up all those turkey and ketchup sandwiches for the next 3 weeks. However, clearly the Don has mojo coursing through his tiger blood, even into his small ass hands.

If we can steal all that Mo instead, harness that #winning into another legendary run, and knock the greatest candidate of all time back into oblivion, then its a #win-#win.

The Don is right about one thing though: the American never wins anymore. What's it been, 2 years? It's time to make the American great again.

<--------- Let get that cashhhhhhhhhh

Reaction Score
America Is great...and UCONN Is great! Winning is Great but Trump is Not great! I'm not sure about the team or KO but I know for sure JC would be most unhappy if the Boneyard mojo had anything to do with Trump. Seriously or tongue in check. Let's not make this political! There has to be better mojo somewhere.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
harley.jpg

Harley Brown. Trump is a poser compared to this guy.

And Cruz is a poser compared to Walt Bayes.

Unknown.jpeg

Best debate ever!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
America Is great...and UCONN Is great! Winning is Great but Trump is Not great! I'm not sure about the team or KO but I know for sure JC would be most unhappy if the Boneyard mojo had anything to do with Trump. Seriously or tongue in check. Let's not make this political! There has to be better mojo somewhere.
Ours is not to reason why; ours is but to do and die.

In other words, as long as we are still playing, Trump is great. Really, really great. Period.

Reaction Score
I hear and I obey....
4773373.jpg

Extra credit for any of you people who actually understand how to use social media who can combine Trump and Senor Testiculo in a single picture. Double extra credit if a turkey sandwich is involved. (By the way -- any comments on the whole turkey sandwich with ketchup theme relating to Hungry Huskies?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom