The Judge Speaks | Page 4 | The Boneyard

The Judge Speaks

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
He's not very bright
You probably drink Michelob Ultra and bet ten-cent superfectas. In the horse race of life, you'd come up lame.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You probably drink Michelob Ultra and bet ten-cent superfectas.
I was gonna say you are as dumb as a stump but I have no beef with stumps. You can't even insult right. No shame in good value like last night:
1615773232256.png

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I was gonna say you are as dumb as a stump but I have no beef with stumps. You can't even insult right. No shame in good value like last night:
View attachment 65792
I always told myself if I ever resorted to betting ten-cent superfectas, just end it. At least now I know what rock bottom talks like.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I noticed that as well, XLCenterFan wins big on every sports bet and market trade he's ever made...it's incredible.
Winners win. I don't have a loser in my trading account at the moment (except for Dogecoin...SMH), and my bookie told me I'm one of a select few that actually get paid. Glad I don't live like @Waquoit placing bets for a dime.

Reaction Score
I noticed that as well, XLCenterFan wins big on every sports bet and market trade he's ever made...it's incredible.
We're so lucky to have the world's utmost authority on fantasy golf here. #blessed

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Winners win. I don't have a loser in my trading account at the moment (except for Dogecoin...SMH), and my bookie told me I'm one of a select few that actually get paid. Glad I don't live like @Waquoit placing bets for a dime.
You are a message board gas bag. No one listens to a word you say.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Just drag the trial out until after the season and claim there’s no precedent to hang you ex-post facto.
I would surely appeal any ruling to a higher clown court. And my lawyer would probably end up disbarred for choking this judge. It would be great TV.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I would surely appeal any ruling to a higher clown court. And my lawyer would probably end up disbarred for choking this judge. It would be great TV.
You are either on the bus or off the bus.

Reaction Score
You are a message board gas bag. No one listens to a word you say.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He's not mocking me. We're good.

So far, the two main culprits are spitting in the Mojo's eye and this is what you're focused on? Get your priorities straight, man.
I’m just going to say it, I think the judge was bribed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom