Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
EuroLeague round 2:
Perfumerias Avenida Salamanca-Villeneuve d'Ascq : 79-65
Bria Hartley = 7 points, 1 rebound, 2 assists

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou Lopez Senechal has a Eurocup game on Thursday 12 noon EDT for her Czech team

The link below doesnt have an active Youtube link, hopefully it will be up by game time

Here is the You tube link for Lou Lopez Senechals game that starts at 12 noon EDT, today Thursday.
Note, many of these games have no announcer,

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Maybe Awhom knows whats up with Phee and Fenerbache. It seems like she is/was there for only a couple of games?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tell that to Ryan Boatright who is in Israel right now.

Reaction Score
Here is the You tube link for Lou Lopez Senechals game that starts at 12 noon EDT, today Thursday.
Note, many of these games have no announcer,

O.T. loss..... LLS's team, Zabiny, comes from 'way back to tie! Stats: LLS 7 pt 4 rb 3 A 2 t/o
on the same team E. Cunane 12 points 13 rebounds 3 assists and 3 turnovers.

Reaction Score
Good news, she played 40 minutes
I thought Lou looked good considering she hadn't played in quite some time. I think this was her first game, while the team may have played several already. Sooner or later they may (or may not) discover she is "money" and get the ball to her more often. There are a few teammates who seem bent on taking a bad shot rather than passing the ball to an open player.

Reaction Score
Of Note the 12 first and second place in qualifiers groups + the8 best thirds will meet in the round of 32 Home & Away, from then it goes home & away each round, no entries for teams eliminated in EuroLeague as it has been before

The 4 french teams won their 1st of 6 games in Round Robin qualifiers

ASVEL Lyon Féminines is the tenant of the title but now plays in EuroLeague

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe Awhom knows whats up with Phee and Fenerbache. It seems like she is/was there for only a couple of games?

Pheesa played the SuperCup (named MVP) and the firt 2 rounds of EuroLeague but has not yet appeared in Turkish League.

SuperCup is the game opposing last year's winner of the EuroLeague versus last year's winner of the EuroCup.

Lyon has been depleted with injuries and WNBA for Marine Johannes and just plays with 4 pros at the moment.

Of the 3 games Pheesa has played for the moment, 2 were against Lyon, 50 points margin in both

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I thought Lou looked good considering she hadn't played in quite some time. I think this was her first game, while the team may have played several already. Sooner or later they may (or may not) discover she is "money" and get the ball to her more often. There are a few teammates who seem bent on taking a bad shot rather than passing the ball to an open player.
I wonder why Dallas didn’t give her a few minutes playing time? Hopefully next year she will get some playing time.

Reaction Score
Pheesa played the SuperCup (named MVP) and the firt 2 rounds of EuroLeague but has not yet appeared in Turkish League.

SuperCup is the game opposing last year's winner of the EuroLeague versus last year's winner of the EuroCup.

Lyon has been depleted with injuries and WNBA for Marine Johannes and just plays with 4 pros at the moment.

Of the 3 games Pheesa has played for the moment, 2 were against Lyon, 50 points margin in both

I believe Phee is on her way or is already home

Reaction Score
I wonder why Dallas didn’t give her a few minutes playing time? Hopefully next year she will get some playing time.
I thought they might, too, but she never even dressed for a game. Maddy Siegrist rarely saw court time in the playoffs so why test Lou's injury at all if she wasn't going to see substantial playing time anyway.

Reaction Score

It was always a short-term deal, keeping that spot warm until Natasha Howard was ready. Howard's deal is also supposedly not through the end of the season so they are reportedly interested in another short-term deal with Napheesa at the end of EuroLeague if Breanna does not want to return for the stretch run.

Reaction Score
Spain (Round 3)
Avenida Salamanca 68-52 Girona
Bria Hartley with 5 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist & 2 steals for the winning side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads