The Huskies overseas 2023-2024 | The Boneyard

The Huskies overseas 2023-2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Anna Makurat has not been mentioned in one of these threads yet. She has started her season with Reyer Venezia in Italy.

I will update the list here as more teams start playing in case anybody wants to look up other players:

Reaction Score

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Well it didnt take long for Phee to be named MVP of todays Super Cup in her teams match, Fenerbache v LDLC ASVEL.
This was a match up of last seasons Euroleague and Euro Cup champions.
Fenerbache routed ASVEL 109-52. Note ASVEL was missing many top players.
Phee finished with 20pts, 7 reb, 5 assts, and 4 steals in 25 minutes of play.

Reaction Score
Well it didnt take long for Phee to be named MVP of todays Super Cup in her teams match, Fenerbache v LDLC ASVEL.
This was a match up of last seasons Euroleague and Euro Cup champions.
Fenerbache routed ASVEL 109-52. Note ASVEL was missing many top players.
Phee finished with 20pts, 7 reb, 5 assts, and 4 steals in 25 minutes of play.

Poor Lyon has had to play the first three games of the season with four senior pros and an assortment of youth team players.

Meanwhile, Phee was one of three Minnesota Lynx players that Fenerbahce added just since the last game.

I sent you a PM at rebkell by the way.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Poor Lyon has had to play the first three games of the season with four senior pros and an assortment of youth team players.

Meanwhile, Phee was one of three Minnesota Lynx players that Fenerbahce added just since the last game.

I sent you a PM at rebkell by the way.

Was Juste one of the youth team players?

Reaction Score
Was Juste one of the youth team players?
No, I count her as a senior pro regardless of the details of her contract since she was with the main team all of last season and did not play with the youth or reserve team. They list ten players on their roster and she is one of them, unlike the five youth team players who played against Fenerbahce. She was not one of the four to play either as she had a hip injury at the U19 World Cup that she is still recovering from to the point where they went ahead and used the injury replacement rules to sign Jori Davis on a short term basis. So she will be out for a little while longer and they do not know how long that they will have to wait for Marine Johannes, but apparently Gabby, along with Endy Miyem, Sandrine Gruda, and Julie Allemand, are expected to be back soon. Who knew that life was tougher if you have five players with WNBA experience absent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom