The Huskies overseas 2023-2024 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

The Huskies overseas 2023-2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gabby doing "Gabby things", filling that stat sheet up - she certainly hasn't lost her ability to knife down the lane to the basket:

Gabby and stef play for the same team

Reaction Score
1000007020.jpg

Reaction Score
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!!
Sometimes through the silence, big problems become small, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all!!
It was a legit call. Why would you label it as something unkind? The problem Doesn’t go away or become small if we all choose to be silent.

Reaction Score
I don't think Bria Hartley will ever play for the national team again, it would have been fun to see tham playing together

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Dont think I have seen this before.
In Euro Cup play London Lions hosting Bursa Uludag(Turkey)
Bursa has only 5 players who are present and dressed. One of the players must be injured as she stays in the offensive zone and doesnt move.
No coaches, no trainers.
Apparently the coaches and rest of the team were not able to get visas(from comments on the you tube feed.)

Reaction Score

That is huge for Liv. Not only for the monster game but also being able to match up with JJ, which is no easy task to begin with. But being able to matchup well with one of the W's best players and then have a solid game like that, has to do wonders for Liv's confidence for when she comes back to the states and for expanding her role on her WNBA squad.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She must be playing with a skill challenged team. If she gets 25-30% of the stats each night, hopefully she receives the same % of the team salaries.
I think this is normal in China, where the team appears limited to 1 American star.

Reaction Score
She must be playing with a skill challenged team. If she gets 25-30% of the stats each night, hopefully she receives the same % of the team salaries.

I don't think you have to worry about that. It's not the old Korean league where the American would make less than the rest of the starting lineup even if they were far and away the best player. Tina could actually be making more than the rest of her team combined. That is far less likely to be the case for Olivia since she does not have the same years of reputation in China as Tina and she has far better teammates that the team would have competed with other teams in China to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom