The Grind | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I can assure you this “puerile” thread doesn’t have 17,000 views because of your travel diversion. I have no problem with a little diversion in threads but since you called my thread “puerile”, I suggest you start a thread of your own and see if it commands that many views.

Chief, didn't you post on the Boneyard 14 times this past Easter Sunday, one of the holiest days of the year? You were arguing, insulting people, and trying to harass them into giving you validation instead of spending time with your family. Quite frankly, I think you need to reassess your priorities.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Chief, didn't you post on the Boneyard 14 times this past Easter Sunday, one of the holiest days of the year? You were arguing, insulting people, and trying to harass them into giving you validation instead of spending time with your family. Quite frankly, I think you need to reassess your priorities.

Two important things to note: chief did not start the pizza thread, and chief did not start the beer thread. He'll be swimming uphill the rest of his life if having the most thread views is top of his agenda :D

C

Chief00

Two important things to note: chief did not start the pizza thread, and chief did not start the beer thread. He'll be swimming uphill the rest of his life if having the most thread views is top of his agenda :D

LOL, we just getting The Grind party started.
NBA dudes onboard. And Chief did not grow up at HCC; grew up a little more urban than that before Storrs.

Reaction Score
LOL, we just getting The Grind party started.
NBA dudes onboard. And Chief did not grow up at HCC; grew up a little more urban than that before Storrs.

Funny...I am from Hard Hittin myself. But enough about me....you DO realize this is an anonymous message board right?

C

Chief00

Bunkey got to know Alex Len when he played for Phoenix Suns through Eric Bledsoe. We joke Eric and Bunkey look alike - more so than blood brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Of course you were on the board reading his posts so...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Of course you were on the board reading his posts so...

I could've been browsing at any later date and counted the timestamps.

Reaction Score
Puerile..I remember first seeing this word in Mad Magazine in the 70s. Had to look it up. Forgot what it means since I havent heard it since.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Chief is the the DJ Khaled of the boneyard
322093E0-1E09-41E5-885B-C17C34C50A66.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics