The Grind | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I realize this is an unpopular move here on the BY but time to officially put this clown on ignore.

So brave of you. I will follow your lead. Develop some new schtick @Chief00. As with any other sellout, the quality of content has plummeted as you have risen in popularity. Shame.

Reaction Score
I think we have learned the process. Post something very vague, such as "what goes up....". We all know what is going to happen. Then when anything happens, say "this is what I was talking about". You know there are psychic hotlines that make a living on this type of thing. Then when someone calls them out, respond 35 times with "you are not worth my time". My general statements like "It's a process"....WOW, how insightful......Really? Wait, is Dionne Warwick Chief?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I think we have learned the process. Post something very vague, such as "what goes up....". We all know what is going to happen. Then when anything happens, say "this is what I was talking about". You know there are psychic hotlines that make a living on this type of thing. Then when someone calls them out, respond 35 times with "you are not worth my time". My general statements like "It's a process"....WOW, how insightful.Really? Wait, is Dionne Warwick Chief?

Chief sells miracle water on the side.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Some dude from Suffield with 5 posts tries to change the World by putting Chief on Ignore. Imagine that, he wasted 1 of his 5 posts telling people this.
I fully endorse anyone who is emotionally traumatized, morally offended or otherwise botherd by Chief's posts putting him on ignore. In that way the rest of us don't have to weed through 20 posts whining about him every time he posts.

Reaction Score
Odisse vos me autem te amo pertains to Chiefoo

and us, 4 years of latin folks, will know....

Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Nah, because that would make you obsessive and creepy. I'd like to think you just disengaged with you family. ;)

Why should I feel obligated to engage with my family on a random Sunday that holds no religious significance to any of us?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Why should I feel obligated to engage with my family on a random Sunday that holds no religious significance to any of us?
You shouldn't. You do you. But it kind of makes your criticism of Chief ring hollow, no?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You shouldn't. You do you. But it kind of makes your criticism of Chief ring hollow, no?

The people of Chief's persuasion I know IRL tend to spend that day with their families, not belittling others on the Internet.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Chief, didn't you post on the Boneyard 14 times this past Easter Sunday, one of the holiest days of the year? You were arguing, insulting people, and trying to harass them into giving you validation instead of spending time with your family. Quite frankly, I think you need to reassess your priorities.
Huh?

Reaction Score
Honestly the guy brings zero to the table for me. He’s not one bit connected, has very few original/interesting thoughts and imo is just downright annoying.

To me the only thing worse is his group of fanboy fluffers who defend his every move and think they are smarter than the rest of us cause they patronizingly find his schtick ‘funny’. So high brow of them.

Hey to each their own but to me this place will hopefully be a lot more enjoyable without his self serving nonsense.

Reaction Score
Nostradamus like, mysterious yet not very precise, rumblings are tools of the trade for guys like Flugaur, the Dude, MHVER3.

Your tolerance for fantasy amusement usually determines how you view such stuff.

I have a pretty decent level of "suspension of disbelief".

Reaction Score
Honestly the guy brings zero to the table for me. He’s not one bit connected, has very few original/interesting thoughts and imo is just downright annoying.

To me the only thing worse is his group of fanboy fluffers who defend his every move and think they are smarter than the rest of us cause they patronizingly find his schtick ‘funny’. So high brow of them.

Hey to each their own but to me this place will hopefully be a lot more enjoyable without his self serving nonsense.

Yeah, but he posts in the third person which is kind of cute......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom