The Bracket | Page 15 | The Boneyard

The Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Tameiya Sadler looked like a future star during her Fr. year at Washington. She hasn't developed at all in 3 years at Colorado. But she's on a real nice run here in Q3.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Okay, I kinda like the Dua Lipa song they are using every time they cut away to a commercial break, but I'm quickly getting tired of it. Why do they haven't to ruin a song by overusing it like that?

Reaction Score
Okay, I kinda like the Dua Lipa song they are using every time they cut away to a commercial break, but I'm quickly getting tired of it. Why do they haven't to ruin a song by overusing it like that?
I’m sure multiple songs would cost $$$

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I’m sure multiple songs would cost $$$
True. They don't have to play a song every time they cut away. They don't during the regular season.

Reaction Score
LSU is so frustrating for this. Few teams that flop so egregiously play as over the top aggressive as they do.

Morrow would be among national leaders for cheap shots and dirty elbows, but she dives against girls half her size
Elaborating-

Most teams that flop play as if they generally believe the sport should be non-contact.

Most teams that play an aggressive, physical style generally do not flop.

A team that plays LSU’s physical style but also flops is not trying to draw the officials’ attention to an act their style of play believes to be illegal. They’re blatantly trying to manipulate the officials.

I dislike the first sort of team, but I absolutely loathe a team that plays like LSU.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Buffs made life challenging for Lee. Had a double double but not a dominating kind of game.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
After the chalkiest 1st round in history, we've already had two lower seeds win today.

Colorado for the 2nd straight year exceeds its seeding to reach the sweet 16. Quite the gritty win today at KSU.

Reaction Score
Really remarkable performance by Duke. Outscored Ohio State 52-27 in the last 22 minutes of the game.

Ohio State lost their last 3 games of the season: by 10 to Iowa, by 21 to Maryland, and by 12 to Duke.
Huge shout out to Coach Lawson! She got her team to settle down and in the 2nd quarter, they just flipped the switch on Ohio State. Wow. Great job, Coach!!

Reaction Score
Haven't been watching. Don't need the aggravation, and Oregon St. game is going.
Big Russian center scores through obvious contact across the arms with no call, then at the other end, Reese took a dive while posting up to draw her 5th, then smiled and waved at her on the bench while the Russian girl cried. ESPN announcer gave tongue in cheek praise to Reese’s “acting”

It’s been an embarrassment to the game.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
LSU is so frustrating for this. Few teams that flop so egregiously play as over the top aggressive as they do.

Morrow would be among national leaders for cheap shots and dirty elbows, but she dives against girls half her size
And it's gotten worse in the 2nd half. Reese flops to foul their big girl out of the game and then waves bye bye a number of times. Should have been called for both the flop and then the taunting. Kantner is useless for controlling this behavior. Mulkey yelling at the refs to call the flops even though the free throws are 19 to 9. Disgarceful. They are so easy to dislike.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Oregon St. off to a good start, but didn't score last 6 1/2 minutes of the half. Still up 28-21.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
EVERY time an LSU player hits the floor they go to the line. It's a travesty. I really hope we don't see Kantner at the FF this season.

Reaction Score
From Reddit:
MTSU doesn't need to go to their bench because all their starters are fouled out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom