The Bracket | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm so impressed with Helena Pueyo at Arizona. Calm, cool, one of the best defenders in NCAA, and now a reliable and clutch scorer. Also has solid handles and a very good passer. Helena will have a fine basketball career.
Wanted to say this as well. I guess it's kinda how it supposed to work but it seems she's playing the best basketball of her career. She hit some tough shots yesterday. Still just took 10 in 39 minutes and defensively she gets so many deflections. I think Barnes will put her on Fair which will be interesting.

The only thing I wanted to add and they'll probably go second round but should have a shot at making the league is Arizona may have 2 pros. At their best Esmery and Helena really look like pros. But Idk. They also play like role players.

Last edited:

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I'm so impressed with Helena Pueyo at Arizona. Calm, cool, one of the best defenders in NCAA, and now a reliable and clutch scorer. Also has solid handles and a very good passer. Helena will have a fine basketball career.
+1. I'm not sure what her future in the W will be since she's kind of a tweener, but I think she could have a fabulous career in Europe.

Reaction Score
I don't know who's announcing the Louisville game, but someone needs to tell him Uconn won 4 in a row

Reaction Score
Humor me - what was he saying?

They were talking about LSU having a chance to go back to back. He said for the first time since Uconn won 3 in a row.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
It appears that it doesn't matter what color of hose Presbyterian is wearing today They have a snowball's chance in a very warm place.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Meltdown by Louisville. Up as much as 18 in the first half. Now down 8 w/ just over 2 minutes left. Middle Tennessee has controlled the 4th quarter. ACC teams looking SKETCHY so far.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Cards could've won it on a halfcourt heave after 2 missed FTs. It was close but not quite. No Hailey Van Lith vs. her old team grudge match. First 1st Round loss for Coach Walz. Breaks a streak at 6 Sweet 16s and 5 Elite 8s.

Reaction Score
MTSU 71 - Louisville 69
How can Louisville let MTSU takes 33 FTs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog