The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 71 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have a new employee never seen before, the serenader...

Screenshot_20200923-215311_Opera.jpg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Stream is total down for me. I wonder if we'll have a totally different view shortly.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
They are messing with it right now. Looks like they are trying to get a straight overhead shot with none of the kitchen in the frame.

We definitely broke it.
I'll tap out If that is the case. I love watching them cook. I know BBQ Pitmasters is fake. I don't care. I can watch that show for hours on end merely for the prep work and cooking.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They are messing with it right now. Looks like they are trying to get a straight overhead shot with none of the kitchen in the frame.

We definitely broke it.
I’m not sure if it were the Health code violations, or @superjohn stalking Sheriff but I do feel like we’ve upset the apple cart. It is definitely a different experience without being able to see the clocks in frame

Reaction Score
Seeing that blurry camera reminds me of The Twilight Zone episode: Time Enough At Last.

Amarillo. Home of the 72 oz. Steak Challenge and Div. II West Texas A&M U. Geez, string up a few high def cameras for your main attraction, it's not that difficult. I doubt they know anything about us yarders checking in as they seem to be very low tech. They do reply to facebook comments from time to time so we could shake up things there.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
How hard is it to point and focus a freakin camera?
I suspect it may be purposely out of focus.

The issue may be with not showing people (employees and/or customers) on camera who haven't agreed to be shown on camera.

Reaction Score
I'll tap out If that is the case. I love watching them cook. I know BBQ Pitmasters is fake. I don't care. I can watch that show for hours on end merely for the prep work and cooking.
watching them cook was better than the contest.
Keep thinking that if I won Lotto, I'd fly Sheriff to CT and have her cater the first tailgate back at The Rent when this pandemic is over. Anyone posting in this thread would be invited.

CL82

Reaction Score
watching them cook was better than the contest.
Keep thinking that if I won Lotto, I'd fly Sheriff to CT and have her cater the first tailgate back at The Rent when this pandemic is over. Anyone posting in this thread would be invited.
Before Whisky Lady left she told them it was perfectly clear.
If you are going fly Sheriff in you should fly in Whisky Girl because she is a party all on her own. I'd say invite the Librarian as well, but she'd probably just sit a table reading a book, while eating all the food.

Reaction Score
If you are going fly Sheriff in you should fly in Whisky Girl because she is a party all on her own. I'd say invite the Librarian as well, but she'd probably just sit a table reading a book, while eating all the food.
I'd ask Sheriff to make the menu only the items from the contest:
steak
baked potato
roll
shrimp cocktail
salad

Everyone at the tailgate would get a boot too.

Reaction Score
The new angle is much better the resolution is so poor that there is no point watching.

CL82

Reaction Score
They probably accidentally smeared some 'motor oil' on the lens:
1600966349290.png

Reaction Score
They still have the "Hang Tight" message posted, so I doubt this is the final angle/clarity. Did we ever figure out how long they have had this streaming?

Reaction Score
They still have the "Hang Tight" message posted, so I doubt this is the final angle/clarity. Did we ever figure out how long they have had this streaming?
was wondering the same thing. We're at 72 pages, so time to close up shop?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Seeing that blurry camera reminds me of The Twilight Zone episode: Time Enough At Last.

Amarillo. Home of the 72 oz. Steak Challenge and Div. II West Texas A&M U. Geez, string up a few high def cameras for your main attraction, it's not that difficult. I doubt they know anything about us yarders checking in as they seem to be very low tech. They do reply to facebook comments from time to time so we could shake up things there.
If this is where the thread dies, let's at least close with a minor fact check and a few pictures.

West Texas A&M is actually in nearby Canyon, TX, home also of Palo Duro Canyon, a far smaller but still majestic look-alike of the Grand Canyon, and site of the nightly open-air live action "Texas" musical, with horse riders, big sky, fireworks, and quite the backdrop. Solid social, industrial, and natural history museum as well, and a B&B where artist Georgia O'Keefe spent an extended stay. Below, Buffs for Christ,an athletic boosters organization with a mission.
Screenshot_20200924-131110.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34