The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Why am I just seeing this thread?

Was Worcestershireshire shawsh an option? A1 Sauce?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I just clicked ADub's link and see two jovial Latino dudes. What is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Reaction Score
When someone like that fat guy does that poorly, they should do something like hit him in the face with a whipped cream pie. Or have a trap door that opens and slides him into a dumpster. He barely made a dent in it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
When someone like that fat guy does that poorly, they should do something like hit him in the face with a whipped cream pie. Or have a trap door that opens and slides him into a dumpster. He barely made a dent in it.
Wow another double header! And both sides tapped with time on clock!!!!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The big guy was done as soon as he started to push those sides around like someone had put plutonium too close to him. Get the -F- out of here, fat man. You have shamed your body type.

I cannot believe the lengths we have to go to just to get something that only so faintly hints at profanity past the filter.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
But more importantly, he never really tried. He just had quit written all over his face. In fact that’s what they should do...get out a sharpie and write quit all over his face.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Hell, I had some work stuff i had to handle, and i messed the whole thing! They both tapped out? Did either one get close?

Reaction Score
Hell, I had some work stuff i had to handle, and i messed the whole thing! They both tapped out? Did either one get close?

Nope. It looked like the fatter dude still had at least half a steak left if not more.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
But more importantly, he never really tried. He just had quit written all over his face. In fact that’s what they should do...get out a sharpie and write quit all over his face.
He's in it for the chicks.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Nope. It looked like the fatter dude still had at least half a steak left if not more.
Well, in fairness, considering they start with the equivalent of 6 or so of "my size" steaks...

on edit: i guess that's why i'm not on the live feed. Anyone know if you take the challenge, do you have to sit alone at The Table? Or are other people doing this at other tables with their families and friends? i'm inexplicably fascinated by this

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The big guy was done as soon as he started to push those sides around like someone had put plutonium too close to him. Get the -F- out of here, fat man. You have shamed your body type.

I cannot believe the lengths we have to go to just to get something that only so faintly hints at profanity past the filter.

The days of Profanity Friday are long gone. Just like jeffg's stuffed mom.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
So the plating looks better for the dinner rush than the giant pile of bare-hand-fondled lettuce plates at lunch. But i'm not sure what the green things that look like huge dolmas are.

Reaction Score
RIP Bucky

I've told this before but there are new folks here so I'll tell it again. Bucky was Jake Voskuhl's uncle. He used to post here and never really promoted publicly who he was. I became friends with him here and would email him off the board and eventually we called each other a few times. He was in later stage lung cancer at that point, but was a funny, life loving guy. After he died, I got a box in the mail with an autographed ball by Jake and a handwritten note from Bucky that thanked me for giving him some laughs in an obviously rough time.

I keep that ball in my office and look at it when I'm having a bad day and remember his gesture. RIP.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
So the plating looks better for the dinner rush than the giant pile of bare-hand-fondled lettuce plates at lunch. But i'm not sure what the green things that look like huge dolmas are.
Jalapenos I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul