The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 9 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The only thing that I’d suggest is reposting the live link every time there’s a new contestant.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The only thing that I’d suggest is reposting the live link every time there’s a new contestant.
I did that yesterday, for the nooner doubleheader. But yeah, it doesn’t hurt.

Reaction Score
The real question is when Arby’s introduces the 72 oz roast beef sandwich challenge. You want people engorging themselves on low quality meat and health code violations? Missed opportunity.

August_West

Reaction Score
The real question is when Arby’s introduces the 72 oz roast beef sandwich challenge. You want people engorging themselves on low quality meat and health code violations? Missed opportunity.

Ive always thought Arby's is missing a big opportunity by not offereing a "Man vs. Food" style challenge. Seems to be tailor made for them.

Reaction Score
Ive always thought Arby's is missing a big opportunity by not offereing a "Man vs. Food" style challenge. Seems to be tailor made for them.
Has to be some serious concern that their clientele would be tough to beat in a food challenger.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It's a top sirloin, eh? That would make it less appealing.

August_West

Reaction Score
Here's a nice two-fer; she has a whole channel of her competitive eating:

Its always interesting watching competitive eaters, but to me the magic of the Big Texan live stream is watching Joe Q Americanslob belly up to the table to take a crack at immortality.

Reaction Score
I work with offices in Dallas and Houston and this place is in between the two. I was emailing them this morning and this place is quite famous locally. I usually (pre-COVID) get to Dallas a couple times a year and, they've promised the next trip I'm down we will do a teambuilding 72 oz challenge with the office.

My dream is to one day have you watching a live feed of me failing miserably.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I work with offices in Dallas and Houston and this place is in between the two. I was emailing them this morning and this place is quite famous locally. I usually (pre-COVID) get to Dallas a couple times a year and, they've promised the next trip I'm down we will do a teambuilding 72 oz challenge with the office.

I have a friend in Texas and I asked him how far he was from Amarillo.

His first response was, “Why? The only thing good in Amarillo is the Big Tex.”

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Anybody else getting ads all over the BY site for grass fed beef all of a sudden?

Reaction Score

This is not between Dallas and houston. It is on Amarillo in the panhandle, at least 5 hours west of dallas and farther from Houston.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Winners from CT are few and far between. Looks like the last one was in July 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom