The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 11 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm okay with the no gloves provided she washes her hands every now and again. Just as easy to contaminate gloves, but they gives one a false sense of security because none of the muck reaches the skin. They are using tongs to put the raw meat on the hearth and to flip.

Being a real time and public feed, there is no way this has not been vetted through and approved by the local BOH.

Reaction Score
Is anyone ordering these steaks or is this just practice for her? This plating section feels like the hot dog warmer at a 7/11.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Amarillo Food Establishment Inspection Report for Aug. 4

(B/80) Big Texan Steak Ranch, 7701 E. I-40. Eggs sitting out at improper temperature; dead insect in sugar bowl in the fudge and ice cream area; container of cut onions on top of trash in trash can; lids to bins holding food product covered in food debris;. Correct by 07/28. Food in walk-in cooler without date marking; glass door on ice cream make table cracked and broken; hand sink counter in bar area is cracked and has exposed wood with mold build-up on exposed wood. Correct by 08/04. Dirty wiping cloths from previous day sitting on counter; food in a container sitting on floor; soda hose connected inside an ice machine; handles of utensils used to scoop food stored in food product; food sitting out overnight. Correct by 10/23.

Reaction Score

(B/80) Big Texan Steak Ranch, 7701 E. I-40. Eggs sitting out at improper temperature; dead insect in sugar bowl in the fudge and ice cream area; container of cut onions on top of trash in trash can; lids to bins holding food product covered in food debris;. Correct by 07/28. Food in walk-in cooler without date marking; glass door on ice cream make table cracked and broken; hand sink counter in bar area is cracked and has exposed wood with mold build-up on exposed wood. Correct by 08/04. Dirty wiping cloths from previous day sitting on counter; food in a container sitting on floor; soda hose connected inside an ice machine; handles of utensils used to scoop food stored in food product; food sitting out overnight. Correct by 10/23.
and that's only what they saw on the livefeed.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

I'll see myself out... (No I won't. Still oddly engrossed.).

Reaction Score
Steak on fire

It's wild to me that Sheriff just leaves steaks on fire for minutes at a time. Feel like you're going to get more than a little char over that long.

Reaction Score

I just have to...

1600354297270-jpeg.58784

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
restaurant people: is it normal to pre-stage that many plates?
I am guessing a bus just arrived. I see she is reheating some of those slabs.

EDIT: Now see your post was 50 minutes ago. So, not sure.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Those freaking tongs. She just went from cooking with them to handling a wrapped piece of raw meat...unwrapped the meat with them...then flopped the raw meat with them and then went and picked up a cooked steak to flop it back on the grill.

Texan health standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22