The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream | Page 82 | The Boneyard

The Big Texan 72 Oz. Steak challenge..... live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
camera in inching up. can't see the lower two chairs.

Reaction Score
Camera feed down?
Hope everyone is satisfied. We busted it.

broken.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Likely don't want to live stream their health inspection. :D
They probably have a kill switch in the event of projectile vomiting on the grill.

"Cut the feed!! Cut the damn feed!"

Reaction Score
camera in inching up. can't see the lower two chairs.
the camera positioning has been horrendous ever since they moved it. They really need to go back to the Classic View. This Eye-in-the-Sky one is a disaster.

Reaction Score
They probably have a kill switch in the event of projectile vomiting on the grill.

"Cut the feed!! Cut the damn feed!"
Exactly. Hide the cockroaches NOW!!!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Feed is back, but camera angle is worse than ever. Let's all put in a request to make the change back to the original angle or something in between (I just did). I used random stuff for email and phone.

My note: Please fix the camera - We need to see the entire table. Please go back to the original angle or something in between. The current one is not great.

Reaction Score
I really prefer the overhead, much better view of the food. But they gotta let us see the entire table and the grill. Perhaps a slightly wider angle would do it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
There is a dinner on the table but no eater. And a clock is counting down...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We should chip in and buy them a new webcam. I’ll match donations

Reaction Score
Feed is back, but camera angle is worse than ever. Let's all put in a request to make the change back to the original angle or something in between (I just did). I used random stuff for email and phone.

My note: Please fix the camera - We need to see the entire table. Please go back to the original angle or something in between. The current one is not great.
True story. I submitted a request last week about the blurry feed and I received a reply from a Peggy Sandlin. She's probably thinking, "people actually check the feed?" and "from Connecticut?!"

"We are having some issues with the camera and they are working on it."

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Got a couple of cowboys at the table now looking like they are trying to recreate the Paul Rudd "Hey, look at us" meme.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure yet whether to take these guys seriously. They've got those goofy matching hats on. Their pace is a bit pedestrian and they just seem to lack purpose.

And has a new side been added? One guy looked like he was eating some corn or something but of course the camera isn't showing the bowl.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
12:30 and no action on the grill?

Reaction Score
Hard to know for sure with the camera angle, but we might have a real contender right now. Not a ton of steak left to finish with about 24 minutes to go.

Yeah, guy on the left in particular. He's working on the potato now but other sides are done I think. He's made a lot of progress on the steak too and still has 20 minutes. His consumption rate hasn't dropped that much from the start either. He's also cognizant of the clock (he has looked up at it a few times). This indicates that it matters to him.

Side note, grill seems pretty dead for a Thursday at noon.

Reaction Score
And has a new side been added? One guy looked like he was eating some corn or something but of course the camera isn't showing the bowl.
They will allow substitutes for food allergies, and I believe they will also allow substitutions is someone just does not like one of the sides.

Reaction Score
15 minutes to go and the guy on the left just forked a big chunk of steak and large shard of potato at the same time. A very good sign.

I think this guy is going to make it.

Reaction Score
He doesn't seem to be hitting a wall here, the only thing that could stop him is puking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom