The Alex watch | Page 9 | The Boneyard

The Alex watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What's the time deadline on this? Is it 5 PM? Midnight?

Reaction Score
However this turns out, we should appreciate how much better it is to be in a position where the player in question is unquestionably accomplished and leaves a championship legacy, rather than debates about whether they were leaving us in the lurch and had actually done anything worthwhile here.

Reaction Score
the office eye roll gif | WiffleGif

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I would be shocked if he doesn’t make his decision public in the next few hours.

Reaction Score
Speaking in generalities, AK is of Eastern European descent. His heritage values research and analysis, not so much gut feelings, and that's probably even more the case for his parents (especially his mother who seems pretty invested in helping him make the right choice). I know because my heritage is a different Eastern European country and my parents politely questioned a few decisions I made.........because I was too smart to seek their advice. I figured I knew all I needed to know. AK? Who knows? Certainly no one here.

We do know AK loves UConn and my bet is he's trying to decide if any decision is a wrong decision and if he'll really lose or gain anything by staying or leaving and what those gains or losses might be. There may even be an issue of pride in that if others are going so should he. So many unknowns.

Because of the unknowns, the big question is how much will they trust the agent? If he has a good one with an outstanding reputation maybe he'll go with what the agent recommends and the delay in making a decision is due to a lack of certainty regarding where and by whom he'll be taken.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
With the clock ticking, we will know in 20 min on his decision, or some multiple of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom