Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 60 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hope we at least reach out to Mack again. I'd prefer to have someone outside of a freshman to replace DHam. I don't think you can just recruit Mario Kegler and assume he can handle 25-30 minutes per game at the 3.

Mack developing behind DHam for a year would likely be good for him, and I don't think he'd see much difference in playing time between CT and TX. I get him really buying into Shaka, but I don't really understand just giving up and not getting involved at all.

If Purvis sticks around for his senior year, I think that Enoch/Facey/Kegler/Purvis/Adams (if Brimah leaves) is still a strong starting lineup. I see no reason that Kegler couldn't provided 25+mpg as a fourth or fifth option on offense.

Reaction Score
If Purvis sticks around for his senior year, I think that Enoch/Facey/Kegler/Purvis/Adams (if Brimah leaves) is still a strong starting lineup. I see no reason that Kegler couldn't provided 25+mpg as a fourth or fifth option on offense.

I think Kegler would be more than a fourth or fifth option on offense. I think after Purvis and Adams, Kegler is definitely next in line.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I hope it's not they are butt-hurt he didn't choose us first!!! Hope u r right! I'm quite concerned as I think with two pieces (quality 4 and shooter with some ball handling) this team could be really great! It doesn't seem like staff is chasing any of these 5th year guards.
If they were that petty, Purvis wouldn't be a Husky now. Remember he chose NC State over UCONN out of high school? Coaches need to have thicker skins than that, especially when a few season missing the tourney can cost a coach his job. I'll be honest though. I have no idea what the coaching staff is doing this Spring. If they aren't signing any more recruits, they better be working JUCO.

Reaction Score
It was suggested by a few people here, apparently based on good sources, that he was considering transferring immediately following the season and that KO needed to reassure him to stay.

If you believe that people on here have inside sources, I have an awesome investment opportunity for you. There is a beautiful bridge built in the late 1800's for sale in Brooklyn. I can get you into too a small exclusive investment group. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity but you need to act soon. DM if interested!

Reaction Score
50 pages and over 165 thousand views; you have to love Tevin Mack.

Rivaled only by another guy we didn't get in Stone. I hope we put in a call though. I think he would be a great 6th man next year and probably move into the starting lineup the year after. No sense in holding onto those schollys and we were in his top 3 maybe even 2. Go get him KO.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
If you believe that people on here have inside sources, I have an awesome investment opportunity for you. There is a beautiful bridge built in the late 1800's for sale in Brooklyn. I can get you into too a small exclusive investment group. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity but you need to act soon. DM if interested!
Is that you Tate? Give me a call I'm not seeing those 25% profits you promised me on my monthly statement.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Go back and read that thread, genius. I dismissed it instantly once I thought about it for about 30 seconds. I've learned by now that if something doesn't make sense to me, I'm usually right. D-Ham transferring made zero sense to me under the known circumstances.

Still doesn't undermine anything I posted. A couple people here said it, and they stand by what they said. Whatever I think of their information, they are posters of considerable longstanding and credibility here and I have no doubt they believed that what they heard was from a good source. Clearly, there was a miscommunication/misperception somewhere along the way from D-Ham to the board, but I don't think the people who posted it here made it up.

Reaction Score
Go back and read that thread, genius. I dismissed it instantly once I thought about it for about 30 seconds. I've learned by now that if something doesn't make sense to me, I'm usually right. D-Ham transferring made zero sense to me under the known circumstances.

Still doesn't undermine anything I posted. A couple people here said it, and they stand by what they said. Whatever I think of their information, they are posters of considerable longstanding and credibility here and I have no doubt they believed that what they heard was from a good source. Clearly, there was a miscommunication/misperception somewhere along the way from D-Ham to the board, but I don't think the people who posted it here made it up.

Ok I get it. You're not interested in the bridge. Your loss. Are you more of a beach guy? I have the inside track on a small island off of Tahiti. The land is ripe with opportunity. I'm talking Pineapples, Coconuts, Strawberries, Bananas. You name it. Dole and Chiquita will be knocking down your door in a year begging for you to sell. Trust me.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ok I get it. You're not interested in the bridge. Your loss. Are you more of a beach guy? I have the inside track on a small island off of Tahiti. The land is ripe with opportunity. I'm talking Pineapples, Coconuts, Strawberries, Bananas. You name it. Dole and Chiquita will be knocking down your door in a year begging for you to sell. Trust me.
I just have some of whatever you're smoking. But less of it than you've had.

Reaction Score
@THEWOLVES_SC: UNC USC GA BAMA Marquette TX CLEM KS GA St UCLA....Inquired today
@sl0wbucks http://post original url/rttMVJGkFo

Reaction Score
@rellevent21: Source tells Scout, SCarolina, UGA, 'Bama, Marquette,Texas, Clemson, UCLA, Kansas,among schools to reach out to former VCU signee Tevin Mack

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I can absolutely guarantee you that some people do. family members of the current and previous coaching staffs and some of UCONN's largest donors frequent the board. Most don't post often but I promise you they are here.

Reaction Score
oy vey with that list of suitors is there any point to waste time and resources on this kid?

Reaction Score
I can absolutely guarantee you that some people do. family members of the current and previous coaching staffs and some of UCONN's largest donors frequent the board. Most don't post often but I promise you they are here.

ok, sir. show me an example. post a link to prove me wrong. you guaranteed it. should be easy.

In the meantime, I have a property in Lala land that would be perfect for you. DM me.

In other news, KO sure seemed to sub tweet tonight with that quote.

"never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option"

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
ok, sir. show me an example. post a link to prove me wrong. you guaranteed it. should be easy.

In the meantime, I have a property in Lala land that would be perfect for you. DM me.

In other news, KO sure seemed to sub tweet tonight with that quote.

"never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option"

I know them. Not sure what else to tell you.

Reaction Score
I know them. Not sure what else to tell you.

I know the people who pretend to be insiders too. One was exposed and it was hilarious. Yet, he/she/it still pretends to be in the know. Make's it even more hilarious.

I want YOU to prove to me that someone is the history of this board had inside info. You GUARANTEED it!

You know I can also say NEXT to every single recruit and be right 99% of the time. I can also read the scuttlebutt/rumors on twitter and claim a little birdy told me it.

If you think there is a reliable inside source on here PLEASE show me. I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. I'd much rather rely on them than Goodman!

The g e s t a p o will probably delete this like usual. They'll let the proven liars/fakers/trolls continue their sad game and someone whose sick of the BS will be censored.

PS
the word g e s t a p o being censored is straight loony toons

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I know the people who pretend to be insiders too. One was exposed and it was hilarious. Yet, he/she/it still pretends to be in the know. Make's it even more hilarious.

I want YOU to prove to me that someone is the history of this board had inside info. You GUARANTEED it!

You know I can also say NEXT to every single recruit and be right 99% of the time. I can also read the scuttlebutt/rumors on twitter and claim a little birdy told me it.

If you think there is a reliable inside source on here PLEASE show me. I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. I'd much rather rely on them than Goodman!

The Gezpatcho will probably delete this like usual. They'll let the proven liars/fakers/trolls continue their sad game and someone whose sick of the BS will be censored.

I said members of the present and past coaching staffs families and large donors frequent the board and sometimes post. These folks clearly have inside sources. I didn't say they post that info here. There is no way to prove it to you without sounding like a jackass trying to impress you with the fact that I've had casual social relationships with said individuals. I already feel like a douchenozzle with this explanation. All I can say is that I've had conversations about the boneyard with a number of folks who fit the description.

Reaction Score
I said members of the present and past coaching staffs families and large donors frequent the board and sometimes post. These folks clearly have inside sources. I didn't say they post that info here. There is no way to prove it to you without sounding like a jackass trying to impress you with the fact that I've had casual social relationships with said individuals. I already feel like a douchenozzle with this explanation. All I can say is that I've had conversations about the boneyard with a number of folks who fit the description.

Does that mean Chief is Tony Rizza?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Why would you sound like a "douchenozzle" by linking a thread where someone breaks news?
Your reading comprehension is questionable. I said they are here and sometimes post. Not that they come here to leak stories.

Reaction Score

The g e s t a p o will probably delete this like usual. They'll let the proven liars/fakers/trolls continue their sad game and someone whose sick of the BS will be censored.

PS
the word g e s t a p o being censored is straight loony toons

Dude, you've been here for less than a year and you're lecturing us about who is and isn't on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom