Terrence Samuel Transferring | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
James said:
Samuel was a terrible ft shooter.

Hit all of his clutch ones on the way to #4. Although so did everyone else so he didn't stand out.

Edit: sorry. Didn't read whole thread before responding. Rookie mistake.

Reaction Score
With Cassell now gone, he would have been the PERFECT guy to have on next year's team to fill the guard void that now exists. So it goes.

Reaction Score
With Cassell now gone, he would have been the PERFECT guy to have on next year's team to fill the guard void that now exists. So it goes.

The perfect guy is out there and he's better than Samuel. We need a shooter and he wasn't that. Another guard to take minutes and a big strong dude to help out is my wish.

Reaction Score
So when I saw this thread, I am thinking.. he is transferring again?

Nah, he just sat out a year at Penn State he's gonna be playing there. Just always liked T-Sam and he would have been great to still have, that's all.

Reaction Score
Nah, he just sat out a year at Penn State he's gonna be playing there. Just always liked T-Sam and he would have been great to still have, that's all.

Agree, another year in the system certainly wouldn't have hurt. Hope the kid does well with the Nittany Lions for sure.

Reaction Score
youre right my judgdement is clouded by all the clutch ft's he missed. seemed much worst than what his numbers were, possibly because his overall ts% was below average ( wow didn't make a single three his two years here)
I thought I had a bad memory, thank God I don't have yours.

Reaction Score
No , he wouldn't have been perfect. Fact is he wasn't good enough in any area to get minutes at UConn and he knew it. Love TSam's intensity but he is better off in a different program. Best of luck to him at PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom