Terrence Samuel given release from Penn St | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel given release from Penn St

Reaction Score
I figured he would. Wonder where he'll end up. Could he play well in the A10?

Reaction Score
A program like New Hampshire might not be a bad fit. They're losing all of their guards to graduation but have a tournament caliber front court. If he's looking for somewhere he can go in, play a lot of minutes, and make a return to the tournament, he could do worse. I imagine he'll have better offers but if you play somewhere in the P5 or A-10 or even AAC he might not get the minutes he wants.

Reaction Score
Grad school at Uconn and a walk-on spot? ;) Lord knows we need better walk-ons, LOL

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Integral part of our natChamp. He was a tough bugger that got to the hole.
I agree. Actually I didn't think he was that bad. Kid was fast. He did get to the hole. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I didn't see him do anything that causes ripping him apart. He left UConn because of the incoming guards. Figuring the the comp would be tough. I suppose Ollie talked him into it. I glanced over a couple of Penn State games and didn't see him.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We're looking for more of a off the bench shooter to fill our last scholarship. He'll probably end up at a NYC area school, mid-major.

But I wouldn't put it past Ollie to take him for one more year if we can't find anyone soon. He's eligible immediately right?

Reaction Score
, have you ever watched a college basketball game? Of course he's a MAAC-level player. Your hyperboles get more and more stupid the more you post.

Lol. Those were my exact words upon reading his post.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Terrence needs to be realistic with his next school. Penn State is not a challenging lineup to crack and he ended up losing his job altogether at the end of the season.

The kid cannot score - he's not going to be able to score in the A-10 or MAAC either.

If he wants to be an impact player on both sides of the ball, he's going to have to look at the America East, etc.

Reaction Score
sounds like an appropriate school and a good fit.
It doesn't look like they have room for another guard. The good thing about getting his release is he can immediately start looking for another spot. I trust he'll get it right, hopefully at a school where he can put up numbers, they can compete for a conference championship, and with plenty of beautiful women

Reaction Score
Is the idea maybe to go to a school and work on a grad degree?

Try and find a good academic school with a program he's interested in a smaller D 1 league

It'd be cool to see him at Central with Donyell

Reaction Score
We're looking for more of a off the bench shooter to fill our last scholarship. He'll probably end up at a NYC area school, mid-major.

But I wouldn't put it past Ollie to take him for one more year if we can't find anyone soon. He's eligible immediately right?
There is no way we need Terrence Samuel with the guards we have. He would never get on the floor.

Reaction Score
T-Sam would add tremendous value to our practices and lots of wisdom on how to win an NC.

Reaction Score
Give TSam the 13th scholly. His contribution was huge in 14, no championship without him, not even a final 4.

Fill out the bench so a rash of injuries can't torpedo another season.

We're better off filling out the bench with a 1 year grad transfer so we can still recruit next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom