Terrence Samuel given release from Penn St | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel given release from Penn St

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
So if Oz is correct, then Ollie turned against his "family" atmosphere and said no?!
You're no longer 'family' when you transfer to what you think are greener pastures. Stony Brook or Hofstra would be a good fit for him.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He really plays below the rim. Who has a highlight video without a dunk? There were a few nice blocking or charging fouls in there though.

H

huskymagic

D-2? Christ, kid helped us win a national championship. He can play at this level.

I would have taken him over Cobb for sure.

Champ you are spot on in your analysis. We have plenty of big men for depth and adding Cobb is another whiff in the Ollie recruiting tree. We need ready-made big men who can contribute and Corn on the Cobb is not that.

I am in favor of bringing T-Sam back with the last scholarship as I doubt we are getting anyone really good available for next year. T-Sam is the last UCONN winner left in college basketball and is a positive high character kid. This team can use a winner on the bench and locker room to relive the glory days and what it takes. He can be positive for Jalen and gives you a decent 5th guard. No player who played an important role as TSam played in the 2014 title for us as a freshman should be disrespected by the fanbase especially comparing his worth to a worthless JUCO big in Cobb. T-Sam has earned the privilege to end his basketball career where it all started for him.

#BringT-SamBackHome

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Bunky had absolutely nothing to do with it. Pure coincidence. Ollie and Glen Miller, the coaches whom you make up lies about like a whiny 5-year-old child, locked those recruits up. You have absolutely no way of providing any evidence to back up your claims. All you do is spin falsehoods and fictions in a pathetic attempt to get people to like and respect you.

Sounds like everyone in Washington.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Wait... we were less talented in 2014 when we won the national title than we will be next season

We had less talent in 2015 and he was part of that.

Reaction Score
TSam was one of the fairly smart, fun and likable guys on the team. From a coach's perspective he can't shoot and I agree give Vital those minutes. The other thing is it became a pattern recruits did not commit after being hosted by TSam despite his fun personality. Was that internal negative recruiting to protect playing time? Or was it just bad luck? After he left recruiting picked up with Mr Bunkey scoring one win after another with 2 grad transfers and 5 FR. I would rather use the scholarship on a Big or shooter.
Chief implying that TSam was purposely bungling visits from recruits to protect his playing time.... Never has a more Chief thing been spoken.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If so, what happened to the success rate?

Glen Miller's strip club dancing is a nice joke after winning a NC - but it's not a fun night out for an eighteen year old.

How many real commitment years are we talking about in the recruiting cycle ( a multi year process)? One? Nice data point Chief.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom