Terrapins WBB 2021-22 | Page 2 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Terrapins WBB 2021-22

Reaction Score
Agreed. Not sure why they're rushing it when she clearly isn't 100%. Even if they lose a game or 2 what's more important is making sure it heals properly so she'll be good to go for Big Ten and NCAAs.
Especially when it's the knees. It's probably the mom in me but I'm thinking long term health here. Pushing it too soon could put her back further or possibly worse.

I'm sure that the training staff are doing their best but man, considering their overall schedule I don't think these games are worth it.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping Diamond can stay out of foul trouble and Sellers can step up fir us to have a chance. Even though it's a tall order lets go Terps!

Reaction Score
The depleted Terps goes down to NC State 78-60. The differences in the game were poor shooting (good defense by NC State?) by Maryland. Also, Maryland got dominated on the boards. 47-34. Congrats to the Wolfpack.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The depleted Terps goes down to NC State 78-60. The differences in the game were poor shooting (good defense by NC State?) by Maryland. Also, Maryland got dominated on the boards. 47-34. Congrats to the Wolfpack.
As I noted in the Chat room, strong points for Maryland were Angel Reese (very good game) and Shyanne Sellers continuing to impress. Everyone else who played for the Terrapins had a pretty forgettable game. It would've been tough just with 6 players.

I understand Benzan and Masonius didn't make the trip, but is Miller day to day? Is there a chance she plays vs. Stanford?

Reaction Score
Reese looks improved this year, especially against taller opponents. She didn’t have the full year last year to gain that experience. Her problem is staying out of foul trouble so she can stay on the court. Big test on Saturday against Brink and huge test coming up against Boston and Cardoso.

Reaction Score
The injuries are an excuse to a point but this team has the same defensive issues last year's did. Owosu and Reese just don't lock in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olimpia Mi

usa
Top Bottom