Tennessee Lady Vols | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tennessee Lady Vols

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Conference is playing moneyball.

SCar, LSU, Tenn and Texas draw the biggest eyeballs of the conference teams. Hence, SCar plays Texas twice and Tennessee plays LSU twice. These will be on ABC or ESPN. These aren't Ocho (SECN) games.
Yeah the conference schedule had to change. With Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC.

Reaction Score
Just a bunch of banners.
I think Tenn goes 10-6, maybe 11-5 if it clicks early, probably #4 or 5 in the SEC with some upside possibilities. Other than LSU twice, the schedule is very favorable for home and aways. 12-4 is not crazy, though unlikely imo. Let’s call it 10-6 for now with likely losses to SC, LSU(2), Texas and another 1-2 along the way. OM will still be dangerous, and you never know on any given night in a conference like the SEC when you will run into an opponent that is ready and able. Something tells me this is not going to be a fun team/system for anyone to play against once they get their feet planted. They got way more athletic in the portal.

Last edited:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think Tenn goes 10-6, maybe 11-5 if it clicks early, probably #4 or 5 in the SEC with some upside possibilities. Other than LSU twice, the schedule is very favorable for home and aways. 12-4 is not crazy, though unlikely imo. Let’s call it 10-6 for now with likely losses to SC, LSU(2), Texas and another 1-2 along the way. OM will still be dangerous, and you never know on any given night in a conference like the SEC when you will run into an opponent that is ready and able. Something tells me this is not going to be a fun team/system for anyone to play against once they get their feet planted. They got way more athletic in the portal.
I can't wait to see the product on the court. I think it's going to a fun style to watch.

Reaction Score
Conference is playing moneyball.

SCar, LSU, Tenn and Texas draw the biggest eyeballs of the conference teams. Hence, SCar plays Texas twice and Tennessee plays LSU twice. These will be on ABC or ESPN. These aren't Ocho (SECN) games.
I might OU to the mix as they have a huge fan base in Dallas/Ft. Worth...

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
so what's the projected starting lineup for Tennessee?
Good question. I will take a guess.
Whitehorn, Spencer, Spear, Puckett, and Latham.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm gonna go with
Spear - Cooper - Puckett - Latham - Hollingshead or Spearman
Not bad. With this system a lot of players are going to play. Playing at warp speed you need a lot to play.

Reaction Score
I lived in Dallas for a short period and there were lots of OU fans in the metro-plex. There was a fair amount of Arkansas & LSU as well. In my apartment complex were 2 big LSU boosters who worked where I did at the time in Richardson TX.

Reaction Score
Is UT (Vols) still after Janiah Barker? I would say if they get her, she will start. Any updates?

Reaction Score
I lived in Dallas for a short period and there were lots of OU fans in the metro-plex. There was a fair amount of Arkansas & LSU as well. In my apartment complex were 2 big LSU boosters who worked where I did at the time in Richardson TX.
I live here now have all my life (40 years) the Cotton Bowl is dedicated to the Longhorns lol not the Sooners nor the Tigers lol . This is longhorn country. I live in Richardson currently as well what streets or highway exits did you reside in ?

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Definitely will be exciting basketball.
yes. with the transfers the team is more athletic. When more players like that are added. This will be exciting.

Reaction Score
I live here now have all my life (40 years) the Cotton Bowl is dedicated to the Longhorns lol not the Sooners nor the Tigers lol . This is longhorn country. I live in Richardson currently as well what streets or highway exits did you reside in ?
I lived off Mayhem Rd in North Dallas back in the day. It's probably ghetto by now...lol

I worked in Engineering for MCI at what was the Campbell Creek Facility. I would take the central expressway to work. Seems if my memory serves me it was Hwy 75 (central expressway). Left there went back to South Carolina and on to UT (Knoxville). After graduating from UT, I made my home in Erwin, TN (mountains of TN just 35 miles north of Asheville NC and 15 miles south of Johnson City, TN). My towns claim to fame is we hung an elephant in the 1910's...Appalachian Trail runs thru our town as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom