Tennessee Lady Vols | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tennessee Lady Vols

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Caldwell said in the presser she wants to play 10 to 11 players. I think these players will get the most minutes.
Pucket, Spencer, Spear, Darby, Whitehorn, Strickland, Spearman, Latham, Boyd, Cooper, and Hollingshead.

Reaction Score

I can't even imagine. This first year of coaching is going to be a whirlwind for her. I'm also confused by the timeline. I assume she means Jan or Feb 2025, which means she could be out for half of the SEC schedule?

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I can't even imagine. This first year of coaching is going to be a whirlwind for her. I'm also confused by the timeline. I assume she means Jan or Feb 2025, which means she could be out for half of the SEC schedule?
What a year for coach Caldwell. First land the job at Tennessee, and now this. I can't say exactly when the new bundle of joy will arrive. She did bring a couple of coaches with her. That know the style of play. Pat gave birth during a season also. That team did pretty well.

Reaction Score
I'm not a Vols fan but I am pretty interested to see what they build with Caldwell.
There needs to be a permanent home and home with UConn, that would help women’s college basketball and Caldwell’s efforts at reviving the program.

Reaction Score
There needs to be a permanent home and home with UConn, that would help women’s college basketball and Caldwell’s efforts at reviving the program.
Would they do the same for us?? Doubtful.

Reaction Score
Would they do the same for us?? Doubtful.
So let me get this straight, you don’t want to revive the most historical rivalry in the history of women’s college basketball??? I don’t think you have a clue on what that would do long term for UConn the school.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight, you don’t want to revive the most historical rivalry in the history of women’s college basketball??? I don’t think you have a clue on what that would do long term for UConn the school.:rolleyes:
It’s like Army Navy of wbb. Even if it becomes meaningless to the national picture in the future, it would carry the traditions and history of the rivalry. Outta have a designated day like MLK Birthday

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I think Caldwell brings new energy and direction to Tennessee. I hope whoever follows Geno will do the same.

Reaction Score
I think Caldwell brings new energy and direction to Tennessee. I hope whoever follows Geno will do the same.
Geno just signed another 5 year contract, he’s not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can assure you I'm not clueless. Not sure why you had to insult me - I simply disagreed with you.

Reaction Score

Not related to the season but it's nice to see that Horston and Key will get another chance to play together at the professional level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom