TENN - AUBURN SEC Tourney | Page 5 | The Boneyard

TENN - AUBURN SEC Tourney

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Vols shot 20-24 FT; Tigers shot 4-5. Quite a significant disparity. Auburn is a very physical defensive team, but really?:rolleyes:
The SEC needed a SC vs Tenn rematch so more people would watch it on the ESPN/SECN propaganda channel. That way they can spew their love about the NPOY on SC.:mad:Head bang:mad:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The SEC needed a SC vs Tenn rematch so more people would watch it on the ESPN/SECN propaganda channel. That way they can spew their love about the NPOY on SC.:mad:Head bang:mad:
Not if she doesn't play

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Not if she doesn't play
They will still spew their filth even if she doesn't play. Didn't you hear them in the UConn - USF game. For almost 10 minutes in the 3rd and 4th quarters, that was almost all they talked about.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
They will still spew their filth even if she doesn't play. Didn't you hear them in the UConn - USF game. For almost 10 minutes in the 3rd and 4th quarters, that was almost all they talked about.
I didn't notice. I guess I must have been covering my ears with my hands and yelling, "NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA........" ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Not if she doesn't play
They spent a good deal of time during the UT vs AU game showing Ms Wilson sitting in the stands and extolling her virtues. They will be in overdrive if she actually plays in a game. She is a fine player, but I feel they are shortchanging Vivians, Cunningham, and a few other very good players with the constant heaping of praise on Wilson. It is as if they have an ulterior motive in mind, and I wonder just what they are lobbying toward/for! :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom